Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4-dragon habitats on sale

Executive Chef

4-dragon habitats on sale

The red, green, yellow, purple and blue 4 dragon habitats are now on sale for 200 gold. No idea how long the sale lasts.

Executive Chef
    Awww man! I just used my gold. Well...I have some on two other islands but still. I could use some on my main one. Tired of looking at all those green habitats. Guess I'll miss out.

Banned
    nothing but sales , was expecting a tourny its been weeks since we have had 1 of them :/

New Resident

Rip off, habitats more expensive to upgrade than buy. 300 gold down the drain.

I just made a silly mistake, but there is something wrong with the sale and upgrade of 4 dragon habitats. I wanted to ugrade my Big red rocks to Raging rocks. Raging rocks are now on sale for 200 gold. I should have moved my dragons, and sold the old habitat. The game just charged 500 gold to upgrade, and I pressed the button before I noticed. To quick for my own good😁😛
    So Team Lava just stole 300 gold. I know I should have looked more carefully, but WHY ARE THERE TWO DIFFERENT PRICES FOR THE SAME ITEM.
    Be careful when buying habitats on sale people, you may have to pay more than you bargained for.

LadyAlieena👸

Executive Chef
    I am maxed on habitats so they are all locked in the market. If I click on an existing habitat to upgrade it still says 500 gold. Does the sale price only apply to new habitats and not upgrades? I was hoping to clear some habitat space by consolidating dragons into the larger habitats.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Send them an email. No matter how it was done, you should have been charged the sale price. This happened before and they immediately refunded myself and many other players gems. So email support and hopefully you will get help!

Host(ess)
    agree with orleansparish - sent support an email, they will fix this pretty quickly .. as it shouldnt have happened

New Resident
    Thank you. Sending mail now��

I think I read until Tuesday.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    nothing but sales , was expecting a tourny its been weeks since we have had 1 of them :/
    I was hoping for another dragon to go with ember glow or something more this week. Oh well. Guess we'll see what they do on Tuesday. I can't afford and don't need these habitats at the moment. Hopefully I can catch them on sale at the end of the year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast