Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tips Flood!

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Do you have a high social rating?( You do tons of tipping ?) If you do, then you will always remain at the top of the community list and get tons of tips.

Try letting your social bar drop down some by not tipping so much to see if this helps.

Why do you only keep 21 tables clear? If you are getting that many visits, why not open up all your tables to make more money.
    This advice is correct, if you do not want this many tips, you'll need to let your social rating drop down so community members don't see you as frequently on the community list. Your screenshots show that you are being tipped minutes/seconds apart, which is most likely a result of a high social rating. Ultimately, if you would like to be able to tip everyone back, see if your visitors can post on your wall notifying you when they tip and you can follow up accordingly.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Walt View Post
    This advice is correct, if you do not want this many tips, you'll need to let your social rating drop down so community members don't see you as frequently on the community list. Your screenshots show that you are being tipped minutes/seconds apart, which is most likely a result of a high social rating. Ultimately, if you would like to be able to tip everyone back, see if your visitors can post on your wall notifying you when they tip and you can follow up accordingly.
    Yes I do have a high social rating, but as I said before to Cooky Panda, I did have the same Social rating
    (4 Stars) for months now, and never had this flood of tips before.
    The flow today was better compared to yesterday, hopefully tomorrow it will be back to normal

I do like to tip back who tips me, yes, thanks for the advice, I will ask visitors to post on my wall.
    I will try to lower my rate but tipping my neighbors keeps my rating up lol
    Thank you all for the advice, help and response, most aporeciated
    Last edited by Liloze; 04-15-15 at 04:56 PM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Farm Supplier
    Hi, I have had this problem also on my games, more notably BS. There are times when, during the course of a 24hr window, there will be 3 or 4 occurrences (each occurrence lasting 20-30minutes) where I will be bombed with non nbr tips, almost every 30-45secs (according to my newsfeed) during each occurrence. This will go on for several days, and then nothing for months. Then out of the blue I will be bombed again the same way I just described. It was really bad last year, not so much this year. My tipping patterns have not changed since 2012. I do nothing but spend my time clearing tables during these occurrences... My 2cents

Executive Chef
    Aren't some of the goals for early on in the game to tip random community members ? Maybe if you have a high star rating it is happening ?

Fashion Designer
    It seems there is a rotation of sorts as to who shows up on the community listing. I have had this issue as well...clear my tables, try to tip everyone back but can't keep up with my newsfeed because I am getting tips so rapidly again. But it does come in spurts, will last a few days, then settle for a while before starting up again. It can be problematic when dealing with it, to the point of me trying to find a way to remove my name from the community listing....no luck though so I just ride it out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12