Thread: dragon IOS update

dragon IOS update

I asked this on that thread too but no one replied. Is this update ever will knock on android players' doors or not?

Banned
    android prob get theres for 4th birthday and Kindle by the 5th LOL im sure TL figuring a way for android though like the rainbow sentinal quest

Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    android prob get theres for 4th birthday and Kindle by the 5th LOL im sure TL figuring a way for android though like the rainbow sentinal quest
    a very sad happy 3rd birthday

The Honorable Panda
    I did ask about androids getting this new feature, and I was told that they are seeing how players feel about the Dragon Tales feature and gauging its success before venturing into other platforms with it.

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I did ask about androids getting this new feature, and I was told that they are seeing how players feel about the Dragon Tales feature and gauging its success before venturing into other platforms with it.

That's so lame. We fought so hard for parity, and when we thought we finally achieved it, we're still being denied access to cool dragons? That is beyond frustrating. Please pass on to TL that Android is interested in the Dragon Tales feature too!
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Banned
    there is no parity yet. Close but no parity. Android should have gotten something for the 3rd B day even if it means this special would come later. There should have been something.... just saying

Banned
    suppose people that own apple and android could get another chance then at creation if they make it avail to android soon then like i missed rainbow sentinal but managed to get it on android YHHH , glad they did that )