Thread: current leader can not be a fair player

New Resident

current leader can not be a fair player

The current leader has 3005 crown, while his stats say he has 2992 wins against 6172 losses. Storm8, can you explain this?
    Seems to me this impossible with this stats to get a score of crowns like this.

Crowns are a very dynamic statistic, so it's possible a lesser active player to gain ranks quickly by being active, despite a less than stellar overall record. With that said, we will take a look to make sure nothing is wrong here.
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 04-09-15 at 01:44 PM.

New Resident
    sorry, you think this is realistic? You recommend maybe players to be inactive to require crowns? Winning one third of your matches and this amount of crowns, seems toe me a very strange situation. Please give a more serious reaction!

Rhino Keeper
    I got nearly 8000 wins vs 2500 losses and rank 1 player has 500 crowns more than me. It's rare to find crowns offered and hard to win at the leaderboard level. He truly is the best with 3005.

Talking

Or knows the best *****s

Rhino Keeper
    If you have multiple accounts on different alliances and if they are also within 200 crowns apart. You can lose to yourself.

Host(ess)

You should know by now....

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelKors1 View Post
    I got nearly 8000 wins vs 2500 losses and rank 1 player has 500 crowns more than me. It's rare to find crowns offered and hard to win at the leaderboard level. He truly is the best with 3005.
    ... that the number of wins and losses has nothing to do with how many crowns you have. As anybody who actually follows this forum is aware players all the time farm for coins and stones and don't give a rip about whether you win or lose (myself included). You sacrifice crowns because you don't care as your goal is strictly to build up your base and you need loot to do that not crowns or wins. At some point you turn your attention to crown building so these stats have no bearing on the strength of your base or ability to be a top player in this game.

That being said, what is a complete joke is that the current leader has 2992 wins and 6172 losses currently and I recorded the top 25 stats on Feb 23rd and the same account had 2990 wins and 6172 losses and 3003 crowns so they probably were 'attacked' by someone who gave them a crown twice in a couple months. (If the developers gave a rat's behind about the fairness of the game, a player should have to be in more than 2 battles in almost 2 months in order to keep their current standings. You should have to fight and win (be the person attacking) at least 1 battle per week for crowns (not just beat up some low level where you have the chance at winning 0 crowns) or you lose 100 crowns that week. You shouldn't be allowed to be idle or let others feed your high level account crowns by giving you wins and thus crowns.

For reference, the 2nd place player has had 6 battles (3 wins/3 losses) losing 81 crowns during this same span and the 3rd place 2 battles (1 win/ 1 loss) losing 13 crowns so this isn't a lone account that is pretty much inactive.

So the issue isn't the win/loss record for the reason I stated earlier, the issue is that players are able to be completely inactive and yet maintain their status. THAT is what the developers should do something about and look into. Make accounts fight for a crown every week or else they will drop down. The leader board shouldn't be some "Hall of Fame" of players in the past but the current active leaders in the game.

In reality, the stats above are nearing 3 months now and that brings to light another HUGE issue. Are you telling me that the top 3 bases have only been involved in 10 battles combined in almost 3 months? So they are on a permanent shield or why do these bases not get attacked? They are after all a high crown target. I will let the obvious answer go unstated in my post. You draw your own conclusions.

A thoughtful response from the game forum moderator would be appreciated. How about a little insight as to your thoughts on the subject and what I have proposed and observed?
    Last edited by ajs07; 04-15-15 at 10:02 AM.

New Resident
    We are now 5 weeks further and H**** is still in the lead. 1 win 0 losses and 1 crown up. The only ones who are more inactive then the players, are the Storm8 staff. So appropiate to choose a name like frozen turtle

Please don't bash the Turtle! Mods n forum staff can't control game development! But....

A lot of changes are too long in coming....

.....changes to prevent hopping...allow collection from only 2 wars in 24 hrs
    .....stop use of airplane mode to back out of a loss without losing troops n crowns
    .....upgrades to draw in new players and keep old players
    .....stop online all the time
    Lemme get back to you on others