Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/9/15 Mythic Mushrooms

Executive Chef
    Does your device have enough free memory? If so, You may need to uninstall and reinstall if it continues. I'd at least contact support.

Quote Originally Posted by eva178 View Post
    My castle Story game won't open at all for the last week.
    Every time when I start the game it crasht after a few seconds.
    Anyone else having this problem?

I've already reinstall the game a couple times now but the problem stays and I do have enough memory space on my device so I don't know what else I can do.

Gamer-ID eva178

• Game - Castle Story - Level 50

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    In terms of best purchase, I'd go with the wizard school every time. if I buy the mythic mushroom it will be strictly because I think it's kind of pretty. Lol I normally store all of my mushrooms anyway and only pull them out when I need to re supply, then I work them a lot and put them back in storage. I realize there's a timed 5 gem rebate... Just saying I'd never kick myself for having bought a wizard school.
    Yeah, I'm going to shoot for the 3 day deadline but if I can still buy it after it'll be fine. I'm always out of mushrooms so I dedicate my first 45 gems to the Mythic Mushroom either way. Then we'll see if I buy another or get back to 200 for the 2nd school.

Executive Chef
    I've already reinstall the game a couple times now but the problem stays and I do have enough memory space on my device so I don't know what else I can do.
    Delete/ clear your web browser cashe / cookies and reboot your ipad.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    OMG I loveeee my Giantushroom 3 Mushrooms + the occasionsl Glimmerdust ever 15 minutes, love it
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Rhino Keeper
    It happens on my ipad2 sometimes. You need to power cycle the device. Shut it down by pressing the power button for 5 secs. Then turn it back on by pressing the power button again.

Executive Chef
    Love love the new mushroom! Yeah it's big but it's so pretty too! Bye bye mushroom circles!

Haven't bought the white road yet but plan to do so. Still ned to clear some space so I can get my new "floral" gates and walls out.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Crossing my fingers that they'll have a game to install tonight or tomorrow night. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by 8hat View Post
    Yeah, I'm going to shoot for the 3 day deadline but if I can still buy it after it'll be fine. I'm always out of mushrooms so I dedicate my first 45 gems to the Mythic Mushroom either way. Then we'll see if I buy another or get back to 200 for the 2nd school.

So the only update is the one step to buy the mythic mushroom??? That's it?? Nothing after that??? I haven't collected from my mushrooms but just a couple of times in the last several months, don't really need s mushroom plant.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    So the only update is the one step to buy the mythic mushroom??? That's it?? Nothing after that??? I haven't collected from my mushrooms but just a couple of times in the last several months, don't really need s mushroom plant.
    There's also a white path

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast