Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/9/15 Mythic Mushrooms

Rhino Keeper
    Bah! Why did I blow all my gems on that wizard school?

No, no...it's going to be okay. I'm already back up to 8 gems, I put a Delicious Trade on now and before I go to bed I can get a Golden Trade going over night, adventures drop gems too so I should have 3 collections before the timer is done (quick, who knows which one drops the most gems?!) and maybe Piggles or Violet will be feeling generous...TL, you don't have any new games for us to download and give a try, do you?

Executive Chef
    It is huge lol 2x2 ! But got 3 mushrooms from it and 1 Glimmerdust, I actually bought 2 I am always in need of mushrooms But now I really do need to rearrange my Queendom to conceal the Giant Mushrooms!
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Quote Originally Posted by 8hat View Post

No, no...it's going to be okay. I'm already back up to 8 gems, I put a Delicious Trade on now and before I go to bed I can get a Golden Trade going over night, adventures drop gems too so I should have 3 collections before the timer is done (quick, who knows which one drops the most gems?!) and maybe Piggles or Violet will be feeling generous...TL, you don't have any new games for us to download and give a try, do you?
    In my hands the Plume Hive Adv is the most generous with gems.

I'm thrilled, the new mushrooms are so lovely! So worth the gems for me, the mushroom demand is a constant energy drain. THANKS!
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Banned

I seem to have luck with Gems with the Feral Lands.. but to be honest its so random that hard to pinpoint one with a better Gem output.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    In my hands the Plume Hive Adv is the most generous with gems.

I'm thrilled, the new mushrooms are so lovely! So worth the gems for me, the mushroom demand is a constant energy drain. THANKS!
    Absolutely true worth every gem time to pull the mushroom circles into storage
    I bought 2 because I trade a lot with mushroom But still they are HUGE lol
    Last edited by Liloze; 04-09-15 at 12:46 PM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    I second this!!! I love them so much I bought two for each of my games. I wish they weren't 4 spots, but I'll take what I can get when it comes to 'rooms. LOL!!!
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Rhino Keeper
    This is great! I've been low on mushrooms lately.
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

Those are some BIG shrooms!!

I put mine next to my equally gigantic faerie bluebell

It's like the land of the giants on one side of my kingdom, and miniature land on the other

Executive Chef
    In terms of best purchase, I'd go with the wizard school every time. if I buy the mythic mushroom it will be strictly because I think it's kind of pretty. Lol I normally store all of my mushrooms anyway and only pull them out when I need to re supply, then I work them a lot and put them back in storage. I realize there's a timed 5 gem rebate... Just saying I'd never kick myself for having bought a wizard school.

My castle Story game won't open at all for the last week.
    Every time when I start the game it crasht after a few seconds.
    Anyone else having this problem?

Gamer-ID eva178

• Game - Castle Story - Level 50

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast