Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/9/15 Mythic Mushrooms

Quote Originally Posted by bigtail2 View Post
    Am I missing something re: timed goal? There was a brief dialogue and the opportunity to buy mythic mushrooms for gems, but I don't see anything timed?
    The goal to buy mushrooms itself is timed at three days.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtail2 View Post
    Am I missing something re: timed goal? There was a brief dialogue and the opportunity to buy mythic mushrooms for gems, but I don't see anything timed?
    The goal telling you to buy them is timed, im guessing you can still buy them after but wont get the 5 gems back for buying it then

I just bought it, didnt think it would be so big though, its massive compared to normal mushrooms
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	112.0 KB 
ID:	19662
    I play farm story 2 so feel free to add me, more neighbours is always a good thing ^-^
    Storm8 ID: kirsty050
    In game name: Acalaria

Executive Chef
    Excellent news thank you! Shame I just purchased the magic fruit tree at Ivy's suggestion just today and had 39 gems left until I just got 1 from the plume hive adventure. Now I'm busy making orange cobblers to get some more gems. I may succumb to doing my first golden trade too.

There's also a new white royal road in the market

In LOVE with the Mushroom!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Is the new mushroom 2x2?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6462.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	115.1 KB 
ID:	19663

My first collection was 3 mushrooms and 1 XP.

ETA: I must say, a 2x2 mushroom is a lot of space for something I normally have plenty of anyway. Might there be an occasional rare drop? If so, I'd love to recommend Fey crystals...
    Last edited by staciemowrie; 04-09-15 at 12:29 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 88silver View Post
    Is the new mushroom 2x2?
    Yes. Its huge.

I've collected 3 mushrooms from it twice now. I don't know if it was worth the gems unless I'm missing something.

Fashion Designer
    I love the mythic mushrooms. I'm always in need of mushrooms. One energy for three mushrooms. Awesome TL. Thanks

Three mushrooms here either. Was hoping it'll give glimmer but guess I'm asking too much to get those every 15 minutes. Worth the gems? Don't know but at least it saves 2 energy on getting 3 mushrooms. Who needs them though...

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast