Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Castle Story: 4/9/15 Mythic Mushrooms

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimbiville View Post
    When I collected from my mushroom earlier this evening, it dropped Enchanter's Essence.
    The Mythic Mushie did not drop Essence. It will only drop mushrooms and glimmerdust. This has been confirmed by TL.

New Resident

Mythic Mishroom

I bought the mythic mushroom, it didn't drop ANY mushrooms at all so I just put it back in my inventory. Is there a way I can get what I was supposed to have when I bought them?

Quote Originally Posted by JennJu24 View Post
    I bought the mythic mushroom, it didn't drop ANY mushrooms at all so I just put it back in my inventory. Is there a way I can get what I was supposed to have when I bought them?
    Pull it back out again and check again. You get 3 mushies EVERY TIME plus a chance of glimmerdust. You won't get mushies if you are maxed on them. Would that be possible?

Rhino Keeper
    Mythic mushroom vs glimmer dust trove.
    Mythic mushroom gives a chance of glimmer dust whereas trove is a certain drop is that the difference

Quote Originally Posted by wealthyrich View Post
    Mythic mushroom vs glimmer dust trove.
    Mythic mushroom gives a chance of glimmer dust whereas trove is a certain drop is that the difference
    Mythic mushroom gives a chance of glimmer dust whereas trove is a certain drop is that the difference: YES

You can get up to 6 glimmerdust from the troves/crystal, but normally it's only around 2-3 GD. As above, mushrooms are the guaranteed drop from MM's.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910