Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales : Birth of the Isles IOS

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Can't believe I saw this late!! I wanna cry.
    Aw, don't cry the first couple of chapters are really cheap to skip if you are worried about having enough time. You'll make it!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Can't believe I saw this late!! I wanna cry.
    I think you're fine, timer doesn't start til you start the event

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by inesat View Post
    <-- Particularly sad bunny on Android... *sigh*

Secretly hoping this will be available soon like the Rainbow Sentinel goals.
    So I guess Android does not enjoy full parity here like some would think. There should be no reason at this point that this event could not work on both platforms. Does Android not get to celebrate in the birthday festivities?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meoconlunar View Post
    I still haven't started yet ~ 3 mins to go (after collecting food)
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Aw, don't cry the first couple of chapters are really cheap to skip if you are worried about having enough time. You'll make it!
    Didn't realise WE have to start it ourselves. In excitement I pressed start. Got buff beets on the growing right now, hoping I can catch up. I hope we can all get this moon??????? Dragon! (Moonlight, moonshine...don't remember)
    Last edited by LonePudding; 04-09-15 at 01:36 PM.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by edd2309 View Post
    I think you're fine, timer doesn't start til you start the event
    I accidently started it!! My wifi is mucking around a bit, so I'm having a minor panic attack at the moment. Should fix up soon though!

Executive Chef
    Hint..... Make sure you have an empty food space , an empty nest and empty evolution temple ...... I just got caught with my temple being occupied luckily only one hour to speed it up for the baby dragon ....... Good luck

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think the waiting time is the same for everyone because we started at different times. I saw someone having a waiting time of 13hr and 10min after she/he finished the first chapter, while for me it was only 12hr and 20 min. I think this means that the next chapter will unlock at the same time for both of us, even though I started a little late.

If my theory is correct, I think it is designed to unlock 1 chapter per day. So if I did not skip, chapter 2 will unlock tomorrow and chapter 3 the next day and so on (the waiting time will always be 1day or something like that). If I skipped and reached chapter 4 today, the waiting time will be 3day for me, but ultimately all the players who started the goal today will have their goals unlocked at the same time, unless you skipped through the whole 7 chapters.

But, that's just my theory. If so, there really isn't a point in speeding unless you are stuck on some goal. Good luck everyone and I hope a mod can explain the whole timing thing soon
    Last edited by mimiamelia; 04-09-15 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    So I guess Android does not enjoy full parity here like some would think. There should be no reason at this point that this event could not work on both platforms. Does Android not get to celebrate in the birthday festivities?
    Android doesn't even get the album. I kinda get why we don't have the arctic isles, but the album? It's ridiculous

Nightclub Owner
    Another thing to consider when you start is the time that you have to wait between chapters. I know it's 13 after one to get to two so my next chapter will be available at 1:30 AM I actually should've waited to start but didn't know how it worked.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Ohh. Chapter 1. Done. Stress over

Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast