Thread: no seeds from lily

New Resident

Angry no seeds from lily

Hi

Having issues gaining seeds from lily since i got to the first seed quest i have had to buy them with diamonds but still i havent seen 1 from lily help pls !!! ive been waiting almost 2 months for 1 seed

im level 22
    restaurant story 2 1.6
    user id vpadmgn
    using ios 8.2 on the ipad mini

How often are you collecting from Lilly? Seeds are rare and it may take a few collections until you come across a seed. However, you should still be getting some other herbs if you don't get a seed.

I'm lucky if I get one seed a week and I'm on a lot

Rhino Keeper
    I have not received any seeds from lily in weeks (May be around update time). I only need three more to open plot... She gives me garlic, basil, an occasional ginger and once even a vanilla. It is very frustrating since I am at max capacity for my toolbox and can't make it any larger.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    How often are you collecting from Lilly? Seeds are rare and it may take a few collections until you come across a seed. However, you should still be getting some other herbs if you don't get a seed.
    I collect quite a few times during the day mayb 6or7 times and have only ever got garlic basil and rarely ginger i have only 3 plots of land and begrudge paying 40 diamonds to get 5 seeds and im hoping that the quests dont ask for anymore seeds as i may just have to stop playing cause i cant keep spending money on this game

Rhino Keeper
    I cant seem to get shovels