Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: No Enough Time for Egg Cooking

Not getting the eggs I need

Rhino Keeper
    When u get 10 of a certain egg, u still get them. Achieving this goal is impossible. Have 10 stinky eggs and keep getting them....they truly stink

Nightclub Owner
    I've already resigned myself to the failure of passing this goal, thank goodness the recipe isn't really worth it. I just hate that I'm not able to complete it due to TL and not any fault on my part. I don't like leaving a recipe locked and it is all due to their inability to actually set-up a goal fairly....obviously that is apparently just too much to ask of them.

Stats right now:

Happy Eggs = 16
    Stinky Eggs = 11
    Pretty Eggs = 3
    Pink Tulip = 80
    Purple Crocus = 72
    Yellow Daisy = 36

So, I've received 30 eggs, just not in the right distribution due to TL and their random drops, and yet I still won't get to unlock the recipe. Honestly, stop asking me to rate you in the App Store, as right now I can tell you that what I'd write would not praise you in the least. You're obviously trying to get money out of me, and it won't happen. That recipe can stay locked forever and will just hold as a reminder to how greedy your company is.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Grand Emperor
    I went into this event thinking there would be rare drops that could make this impossible to finish without using gems. And from people's posts that is happening in general. But I was able to collect exactly 10 of each egg. I completed the goal with 30 eggs. I used quick serves, but no gems. I have 10 plots so having enough flowers was never an issue.

Throughout the event I planted mostly flowers and vanilla. Hardly got the other spices. And the deviled eggs want two garlic! I really can't make the recipe much until the event ends. While it is disappointing that the recipe doesn't pay much, it can eventually use up the garlic I often trash when there are no flowers.

The Honorable Panda
    I have 3 more stinkies to go! Come on stinkies!

Last edited by kooky panda; 04-13-15 at 10:41 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I went into this event thinking there would be rare drops that could make this impossible to finish without using gems. And from people's posts that is happening in general. But I was able to collect exactly 10 of each egg. I completed the goal with 30 eggs. I used quick serves, but no gems. I have 10 plots so having enough flowers was never an issue.

Throughout the event I planted mostly flowers and vanilla. Hardly got the other spices. And the deviled eggs want two garlic! I really can't make the recipe much until the event ends. While it is disappointing that the recipe doesn't pay much, it can eventually use up the garlic I often trash when there are no flowers.
    Awe, congrats on at least getting it!!! I've been using what little quick serves I get but it isn't helping. I hate having locked recipes but it looks like this one will stay that way for me.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Fashion Designer
    I only have 3 garden plots due to being newer to the game so I've only been able to get 3 eggs so far. 2 days to go, it's not happening. I give up on this quest. Can't get enough flowers fast enough. Oh well. Congrats to those that get it!
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

New Resident
    Yeah I didn't enjoy this goal at all....... Rushed and impossible unless real money is spent I presume.
    I got 3 of one, 3 of another and 1 of another. I have to go to work and sleep at some point Storm............

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345