Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: No Enough Time for Egg Cooking

I agree completely. It's obnoxious.

I've been pretty luck with getting plenty of flowers - all versions.

By next the next hour I'll have cooked the eggs 9 times. I still feel like I'm not going to be able to finish it. With the current bug issues RS2 has, there is no reason buying into this game at the moment.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by TashbearHG View Post
    The eggs need to be like 1.5 hours to cook because so far I've only cooked 3 eggs and I don't think it's achievable over the next 7 days. Either that or the event time needs to be longer
    It would be nice if they can reduce the cooking time! I will pass this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

It should be possible to collect all the eggs you need during this time, but I've shared your feedback with the game team. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by annieprinzessin View Post
    Dear RS2 staff,

I began to cook the eggs since the first time I got the task. But 30 eggs altogether require for 90 hours.
    It's impossible to play day and night. Even though I could cook 3 eggs one day which requires 9 hours at least, that's far away from the goal.
    Could you give me some advice? I don't want to use my GEMs to complete the cook.

Unfortunately, the sad truth is that they do want you to use your gems and/or spend REAL money to buy gems to complete this goal. Why else would they give an IMPOSSIBLE goal? After cooking the eggs for 3 hours, all you get is ONE measly egg. At least make it 2 or 3 eggs, or reduce the cook time. I gave up on it. Cos I will never spend real money on a mere game.

Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    If this goal recipe is like the others in the past it'll be worthless so Im pretty sure we won't be missing out on much and getting lots more sleep than ones that do somehow obtain this impossible goal.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    It should be possible to collect all the eggs you need during this time, but I've shared your feedback with the game team. Good luck!
    ...with the aid of gems, of course.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    It should be possible, but the reality is that the way it is set up now it is highly improbable.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by annieprinzessin View Post
    Dear RS2 staff,

I began to cook the eggs since the first time I got the task. But 30 eggs altogether require for 90 hours.
    It's impossible to play day and night. Even though I could cook 3 eggs one day which requires 9 hours at least, that's far away from the goal.
    Could you give me some advice? I don't want to use my GEMs to complete the cook.
    Started this yesterday, seems pretty impossible!

Executive Chef
    If we can choose which egg to get it's feasible, but with the random drop, the chances are not good.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast