Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: No Enough Time for Egg Cooking

Exclamation No Enough Time for Egg Cooking

Dear RS2 staff,

I began to cook the eggs since the first time I got the task. But 30 eggs altogether require for 90 hours.
    It's impossible to play day and night. Even though I could cook 3 eggs one day which requires 9 hours at least, that's far away from the goal.
    Could you give me some advice? I don't want to use my GEMs to complete the cook.

Fashion Designer
    That was my thoughts exactly, It is hard to get more than 3 eggs a day. I was using quick serves on eggs when it goes down to 1,5 hours since it only requires 5 quick serves instead of 10. But again, after I run out of I won't be able to speed up a process.

It also depends on the flowers too. I can't cook anything because I need purple flowers. Instead of a fun activity I think it will become stressful.

Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    That was my thoughts exactly, It is hard to get more than 3 eggs a day. I was using quick serves on eggs when it goes down to 1,5 hours since it only requires 5 quick serves instead of 10. But again, after I run out of I won't be able to speed up a process.
    Yes, quick serves is quite a good choice. I've met the same problem that I cannot catch up the speed for using up.

Yes, sometimes flowers can be one factor for slowing down the speed. But I think the main factor is that time for the task is far from enough .

The eggs need to be like 1.5 hours to cook because so far I've only cooked 3 eggs and I don't think it's achievable over the next 7 days. Either that or the event time needs to be longer

Grand Emperor
    It's going to be tough for me to finish since I won't have wifi access a lot during the day and can't play on my android phone. Will most likely need to cook more than 30 eggs since there will most likely be a rare egg that won't drop as often. Also getting a lot of vanilla which may cause me to not get enough flowers in the future, but right now flowers aren't an issue.

Farm Supplier
    Yep, I did the math on goal #5. We have to collect 30 eggs - 10 each of a specific type. For every batch, which takes 3 hours, you get one random egg. There are less than 7 full days left. This means if everything goes perfect You have to get 4 eggs each day, along with getting 5 at least 2 of the days. Of course, this assumes There is an even spread of the required eggs, not 2 of one type for every one of the other 2 types. As of now, I can't even cook these eggs every 3 hours because I don't have enough of the right type of flower every time - this despite the fact that I have 7 garden plots. So, just using the math, I don't see 30 of the right eggs coming out of this.

As I said in another post, unless some of the parameters change, this is an impossible goal to meet. What gives?

Nightclub Owner
    I'm pretty sure that I won't complete this goal, unless I buy gems...which i won't be doing. I can't play 24/7 either and don't see how I can get all those eggs in time.

Egg collection goal

This is the most obnoxious goal ever... 30 special eggs in less than 7 day?! You'd have to live and breathe this game to even come close and that would still be hard. Common storm8, how about you at least try to make these do able.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast