Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New update causing crashing

Host(ess)

Angry further update issues

Update - when I visit two nbrs then I loose ability to see their habitats, when I return home, I cant see my own without a force close

TL, this is garbage testing - when will it be fixed, I see others equally irritated and looking at quitting from another one of your "lovely updates"!!

Quote Originally Posted by dwb69 View Post
    likewise - and on an ipad mini its awful to use !! slow to load as well - thanks TL, I will be deleting unless a fix is released asap. I guess no testing is a good way to send an update out,

To be honest, I've been frustrated for a while that it crashes so often. Lost out on my chance for a sunstone because I lost my bombs and sunstone pieces that left me 22 short.

Now that I can't even turn on the game, it may be the final straw. I don't want to give up my dragons, I quite like them but...I'm just at the end of my patience.

Rhino Keeper
    Same problem here the new update is terrible can't play at all really frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by DI3S3L View Post
    After this update, I can't zoom out very far. I have deleted and reloaded the game and still can't zoom out.
    This is a known issue and the team is looking into it. Sorry about that!

In regards to the crashes, can you please try closing any background apps you may have running? This should free up some resources and improve the performance of your game. If you still need assistance with your account, please email support@storm8.com. Hope this helps!

Fashion Designer
    I have forced closed shut off my iPod and deleted and reinstalled four times the game works after reinstalling but after that I maybe get to the message screen before the game crashes again! I shouldn't have to delete and reinstall every time I want to play! Please fix this!

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    In regards to the crashes, can you please try closing any background apps you may have running? This should free up some resources and improve the performance of your game. If you still need assistance with your account, please email support@storm8.com. Hope this helps!
    All background apps are closed, the iPod is freshly restarted, all data/cookies and history are clear. Game has been deleted off iPod and re-installed. Still can't get it to load past the opening screen.

I'll try to email them soon.
    Last edited by kaitelvara; 04-09-15 at 10:09 PM. Reason: added detail

New Resident
    Update - when I visit two nbrs then I loose ability to see their habitats, when I return home, I cant see my own without a force close
    I'm also having that same problem and would really love the ability to zoom out again on our islands. It takes so long now to find habitats to "play" because we can't zoom out. Hope you can fix this soon, TL.

Executive Chef

TL, this is garbage testing - when will it be fixed, I see others equally irritated and looking at quitting from another one of your "lovely updates"!!
    Same with me. A neighbour of mine commented on my wall advising me not to update because it made all their stuff disappear, I comment back on their wall saying it hadn't happened to me yet. Return to my island. EVERYTHING GONE. It's like a contagious bug.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Host(ess)

Angry extending time for quest

if its a known issue then will the quest "expiry date" be pushed out ?
    why would I upgrade to a buggy version, yet I am being forced to if I want to do the quest - that makes no sense

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    This is a known issue and the team is looking into it. Sorry about that!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast