Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: New update causing crashing

Host(ess)
    Hi. The zoom problem is fixed but the game is still crashing and I'm still seeing deserted islands! I'm playing on Iphone 6+ 128gb: I cleaned the Safari data & history and I updated to iOS 8.3! I hope TL can solve all problems ad soon as possible.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    We've forwarded these info to the team and they are looking into it. Thank you for your patience!
    Again, can the previous version be made available? I was trying to gather 200 mining pieces, I don't care about this new goal or quest or whatever's going on, and I don't want to run out of time, because there's no way I'll be able to get a new device, I have kids and bills.

Executive Chef
    Mine was crashing at first, but it works great now! At first I would get a black screen, then about 30 sec later, splash screen, then it would open to my messages, and immediately shut down, kicking me out. I closed everything, cleared my browser history, and turned off my iPad mini for 30 seconds, then turned it back on, and voila, it worked! Better than before! No constant crashing now! Woo Hoo! I can collect from habitats, scroll across screen, breed, and mine, all with no crashing!
    I am having one weird little mining glitch - the first time I mine, no matter where I touch, the bomb goes off in the upper left corner. Only the first bomb, after that, it's working great! Anyone else having this problem?
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

New Resident

Crashing since most recent update

Reinstalled numerous times. Hard shutdowns on device. Impossible to play the game. Cannot complete the new event because will not stay in game more than 2 or 3 seconds

Unhappy Can't Open after the recent Birth of the Isles update

The game keeps crashing on me, I've tried restarting the phone, deleting re-installing the game to no avail. I've had this problem before (usually when mining) but not to an extent that I can't even play the game anymore bc it crashes within seconds of opening. I don't know what else to do!

Using IOS, Iphone 3, updated to ios 6

Game version 2.0

New Resident
    I have same problem on iPad.

Rhino Keeper
    I also have the same problem. The game is very often to pop out once I log in the game at the first screen.
    iPhone 4S, iOS 7
    Please help to solve it, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    Mine was crashing at first, but it works great now! At first I would get a black screen, then about 30 sec later, splash screen, then it would open to my messages, and immediately shut down, kicking me out. I closed everything, cleared my browser history, and turned off my iPad mini for 30 seconds, then turned it back on, and voila, it worked! Better than before! No constant crashing now! Woo Hoo! I can collect from habitats, scroll across screen, breed, and mine, all with no crashing!
    I am having one weird little mining glitch - the first time I mine, no matter where I touch, the bomb goes off in the upper left corner. Only the first bomb, after that, it's working great! Anyone else having this problem?
    I'd say...probably not...nobody so far has mentioned being able to get into the game for long, all history closed, all apps closed and restarted device.

Still, congrats on being able to play the "update", I'll consider you one of the lucky ones. For five brief seconds I got past the splash screen to see my enclosures...but no dragons I've spent years collecting.

Fashion Designer
    I cannot open DS anymore on my iPod touch (it keeps on crashing and crashing and crashing) that is why I decided to transfer my account on Android and neglected the chance of getting the dragon tales dragons. And guess what? I cannot see my dragons. All I have is empty habitats with dark circles somewhat moving.

I hope the quality of DS on Android is the same as iOS'. I also hope I haven't lost any of my dragons in my storage.

Farm Supplier
    I am able to play, but can't make more than a few visits before habitats & deagons start to vanish.

It also seems there are more & more high level players whose islands are always full. I'm guessing these crashes & disappearances have made them quit playing.

Really disappointing that TL hasn't acknowledged the issue.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast