Checking back again for any updates to the crashing thing, and again finding nothing, and also to see just how long it's been since I've been able to get more than 2 seconds into the game... didn't realize it had been a month and a half. :-/

What was the version we were using right before the broken update? I can't get in long enough to get version numbers on mine. Can that working one please be made available again until the crashing issue is truly fixed?

I can't wait to add up all my habitats at max capacity, multiply that by all the days I've missed, add in 5 gold per day for my level 10 gold dragon whose name I can't even remember, and see how much I've lost, just for morbid curiosity's sake, but I don't even care about that anymore. I just want back in the game. The radioactive dragon is long gone, no one's gonna do anything about that I'm sure, even though it's not my fault I lost out on mining time, but I don't care.

I'm not asking for any of that back, nor am I planning to. The old version, though, that's a possibility that doesn't ask you to hand out gold, or dragons, or anything else that requires determining what's fair to whom, only the ability to play for those who cannot afford to upgrade to the fanciest RAM capabilities every five minutes. Please. I miss my little scamps.

Sincerely,
Ashley 'Tink' B., a broke housewife in southeast Kansas with an iPad 1 and a wish
:-)

Yes, double posted from the update thread. I couldn't decide which it was more pertinent to, and finally decided on higher visibility.
Squeakiest wheel, and whatnot. I'll take whatever lashings you see fit. ^_^