Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: New update causing crashing

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    We're working to resolve this as soon as possible, but the fix requires a version update so this may take a few days for Apple approval. We apologize for the inconvenience. In the meantime, to resolve this, you can restart your game and it'll reload your board. Thank you for your patience!
    Thank you for validating our issue. Knowing that you are working in it lessens the frustration!

Yes, there was a new update posted. I wasn't able to get any further the two times I tried it. Ah well, no luck for us poor schmoes who can't afford to get a new ipod/ipad every year...

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by kaitelvara View Post
    Yes, there was a new update posted. I wasn't able to get any further the two times I tried it. Ah well, no luck for us poor schmoes who can't afford to get a new ipod/ipad every year...
    No difference at all? I just saw it, I haven't been checking every day anymore. I'll probably download it later anyway since this is my last night with the wifi box from the library and I can't afford to download on data, but if it's not any better... what have they been doing this whole time? Adding more RAM-chugging content to further exacerbate the problem? I wouldn't think so... then again, yeah I would, I've been around over two years, that would be par for the course. XD

It's sure gonna be fun one of these days to add up how many coins I get when all my habitats are at max capacity, along with 5 lost gold a day from my level 10 whatshisface dragon, I can't even remember what he's called now lol, and multiply all that by how many days I've seen nothing but the splash screen, a split second of the game, and then my home screen. Yes... fun. At least my house is cleaner. ^_^

Fashion Designer
    Came on here to see if there was an issue....game has been working perfectly until this latest update on the 28th, now my game (on my ipad mini 2) that was working perfectly is doing exactly what everyone else here has been complaining about for the last 2 weeks!! game opens to splash screen then crash... uninstalled and reinstalled game several times. have the most current ios....ipad mini 2 is only 1 year old. PLEASE HELP!

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    came on here to see if there was an issue....game has been working perfectly until this latest update on the 28th, now my game (on my ipad mini 2) that was working perfectly is doing exactly what everyone else here has been complaining about for the last 2 weeks!! Game opens to splash screen then crash... Uninstalled and reinstalled game several times. Have the most current ios....ipad mini 2 is only 1 year old. Please help!
    *blinks*

This is so backwards O_o

Update = Let's break it more... >_<

???

*flails*
    Last edited by TinksThots; 04-29-15 at 12:16 AM. Reason: I brokeded my tag

Mine won't open.Last night it went to a black screen and I have to close it.Now it no longer opens.It says no internet connect but my other game plays just fine.Hottexas 4.4.2 Android phone.

Fashion Designer
    Crashing keeps getting worse. First I was unable to post when visiting...gradually I had to decrease my visits til now I am unable to visit at all...I just crash when trying to getvto a neighbour. Now I just crash on my own island...while mining, battling,etc...so I lose credit for any thing I did prior to the crash. TL, between this mess and the recent BS fiasco you so poorly handled, am ready to just give up on you altogether.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there any update about this problem?

Fashion Designer
    Today alone I have crashed twice while mining...lost two bombs and three pieces I had found....crashed before I could finish both times. Since mining for this current dragon I have lost about 12 bombs, probably 20 pieces. Since you earn one bomb for every 4 hours of evolving time, that adds up to 2 full days. Very aggravating.

Rhino Keeper
    Android here.been having a few minor problems all week but in the last two hours it's murder trying to even get into the dragons on both accounts and my daughter is in the same situation

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast