Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: New update causing crashing

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingernut2013 View Post
    I agree. It's been 5 days now. thanks.
    The crashing is getting worse. After every 1 or two visits to neighbors game closes. I'm not having fun and it's very frustrating. Please respond as to when problem will be resolved or as others have said, give access to the previous version. Thank u!
    Level 150 been playing over a year, never had this much trouble

The only update I got was an email saying my inquiry was closed...

Rhino Keeper
    Almost 2 weeks passed, no any update about it...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mayday2001 View Post
    The crashing is getting worse. After every 1 or two visits to neighbors game closes. I'm not having fun and it's very frustrating. Please respond as to when problem will be resolved or as others have said, give access to the previous version. Thank u!
    Level 150 been playing over a year, never had this much trouble
    Force close your game by double clicking the round home button and swiping up on any app you wish to force close. I do this periodically now and it really helps game play. It is a work around not a fix to the problem, but at least you can keep playing.

We're working to resolve this as soon as possible, but the fix requires a version update so this may take a few days for Apple approval. We apologize for the inconvenience. In the meantime, to resolve this, you can restart your game and it'll reload your board. Thank you for your patience!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    Force close your game by double clicking the round home button and swiping up on any app you wish to force close. I do this periodically now and it really helps game play. It is a work around not a fix to the problem, but at least you can keep playing.
    For my case, I have to re-start my phone to release the RAM even I close all apps.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    We're working to resolve this as soon as possible, but the fix requires a version update so this may take a few days for Apple approval. We apologize for the inconvenience. In the meantime, to resolve this, you can restart your game and it'll reload your board. Thank you for your patience!
    Thank u Regina! Happy to hear it is being worked on! We will hang tough in the meantime and wait for update

Rhino Keeper
    thank you for letting us know something is going to be done about this, the constant crashing and having to uninstall the game and reinstall it is taking the fun right out of it.

Farm Supplier
    I estimate about 20% of my neighbors have quit playing because of the crashing & disappearing dragons & habitats. I wonder if TL has a way to contact them to let them know about the progress toward correcting these issues?

Rhino Keeper
    There was a new update for iOS yesterday, but looks not good for this issue

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast