Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: New update causing crashing

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kaitelvara View Post
    All background apps are closed, the iPod is freshly restarted, all data/cookies and history are clear. Game has been deleted off iPod and re-installed. Still can't get it to load past the opening screen.

I'll try to email them soon.
    I have the same problem and have done the same things, it's not just you. Haven't found a solution

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kareichan View Post
    I have the same problem and have done the same things, it's not just you. Haven't found a solution
    I am having same issues sent e-mail this morning hopefully they will resolve this issue soon! I even tried logging in on friends (she doesn't have theses issues) device and my game still wouldn't load even though hers does!

Rhino Keeper
    Game still not working cant even get into it loads and crashes before I can do anything so frustrating can't collect gold or food can't do anything TL fix this please

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Is it possible to revert back to the previous version until this is fixed?

We've forwarded these info to the team and they are looking into it. Thank you for your patience!

i just lost almost all of my habitats and decorations....anybody else gave this problem?

Fashion Designer
    Got a response back from storm8 support basically saying that the problem is my device a device that played the game perfectly well before the update. Seriously?

Hello All. I reloaded the game but it still is crashing. I play on an iPad but I have over 300 dragons. Maybe the new update is jaut too much for my iPad to handle. I make sure all other apps are closed but it does not help. If TL can look into this I would be very appreciative. Oh yes, this did not happen before the new update.

Thanks TL. I love this game so I want to keep on playing if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Got a response back from storm8 support basically saying that the problem is my device a device that played the game perfectly well before the update. Seriously?
    Got the same email. I was told that my device may no longer be able to run it. As if a 2 year old device that could run the game about as well as could be expected BEFORE the update is "old".

Fashion Designer
    Same here. The app keeps on crashing even if I deleted all the background applications. I tried to reinstall it and it worked for a few seconds then crashed. After that, I cannot get past the game as it crashes before I was able to continue. I hope TL fixes this soon.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast