Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dragon IOS Update- 4-9-15

Executive Chef
    My iphone is fully updated to ios8

Executive Chef
    Theres a software update there but afraid to do it now incase it messes with my game

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maizee0404 View Post
    My iphone is fully updated to ios8
    Quote Originally Posted by maizee0404 View Post
    Theres a software update there but afraid to do it now incase it messes with my game
    Hmm, weird, your game it's perfect like mine probably because you don't have the last software update.. really don't know..
    Last edited by cocauina; 04-09-15 at 09:18 AM.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    wish i read the do not update bit in eres 1st hate not being able to zoom much :/
    would you know about the event I do not see any difference. I am new to DS and I do not know were the event is??????

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by whymeonlyme View Post
    This update is a disaster... the dragons keep disappearing from my screen making the game unplayable - I have to keep restarting the game. And furthermore as others have said it now takes forever to navigate round islands as you cant zoom out. This has effectively rendered the game unplayable. If you select a dragon the habitat doesnt even fit on the page and often the dragon is out of sight. Have Storm8 stopped testing new releases? Could someone please tell me how to revert to the previous version!
    Attachment 19634Attachment 19631Attachment 19632Attachment 19633
    Have you tried force closing? That is when key double click on the round home key (assuming you are iOS) and you can see all your open apps. Swipe up on each app you want to force close. The same thing happens in Fantasy Forest Story and this is the work around that TL recommends. I find it repugnant that they suggest work arounds rather than fix a long standing problem, but there it is and it does seem to work in FFS.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saphiraetti View Post
    would you know about the event I do not see any difference. I am new to DS and I do not know were the event is??????
    The World Event is a feature that TL releases from time to time. There are 2 fixed days that TL release this kind of features, these features are released on a Tuesday or Friday on a specific time, more exactly, between 10am and 10h30am from San Francisco if I'm not wrong.
    The event didn't started yet, DS is not like RS2 xD

TL released this new update so we could had the new implements from the new events they wanted to add

Executive Chef
    So my list of problems with this update is growing:

* excessive zoom is annoying, makes game harder to play, makes visiting more difficult which will probably negatively impact the social aspect of the game
    * planting food is now messed up, it is sluggish and refuses to scroll to access higher level crops, have to swipe instead meaning far more "keystrokes" to plant crops, a process that was already annoying and now doubly annoying
    * game resets more frequently causing work (such as planting and collecting coins) to get undone
    * game crashes more frequently

I don't have the disappearing dragons and habitats, but maybe that is because I periodically force close the app?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    The World Event is a feature that TL releases from time to time. There are 2 fixed days that TL release this kind of features, these features are released on a Tuesday or Friday on a specific time, more exactly, between 10am and 10h30am from San Francisco if I'm not wrong.
    The event didn't started yet, DS is not like RS2 xD

TL released this new update so we could had the new implements from the new events they wanted to add
    Im hopin they release it tonight like they with the rs2 update :P we got the app download that day then the goals started that night...im so excited i cant wait

Fashion Designer
    Yea keep zooming in when i log in , i dont like that, let it back to normal please

Executive Chef
    I'm not having any issues on my iPhone 5s with the 8.2 operating system. Other than the splash screen, there is no apparent problems. DS looks and acts the same as yesterday prior to the upgrade. I wish I could say the same about the iPad. It was twitchy and over-zoomed this morning. Approaching unplayable. Not sure what OS is has, probably the same 8.2.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast