Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dragon IOS Update- 4-9-15

Nightclub Owner
    Does anyone else have the scroll in the top right corner of your screen? It's a new event that tells the story of "Birth of the Isles". It has a personal timer, first chapter is to plant Buffbeets then harvest them (two steps, skip 1 gold each). Second chapter starts 13 hours & 15 mins after that is done (5 gold to speed up). I skipped the first two parts of chapter 1 because I had just put on 5 hour crops. I hope a Mod can give us actual info & screen shots! We have 7 days to complete. Grand prize is Creation Dragon (white/blue/yellow).

Chapter one prize is Moonlight Dragon (white/blue). Good luck everyone!!! So exciting
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

New Resident
    I've started the quest and just skipped the harvest time and gave me 12 hours and 33 min of waiting

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    The way you see my island will be the same way how you see your island. I see the other islands like I see mine.

Do you have IOS8?

This is how I see your island, like mine.

Attachment 19638

The problem with the zoom and everything else it's because of the IOS you have, my IOS it's still IOS6..
    Hi Cocauina,
    I'm using an Iphone 6+ and I have IOS 8.2 installed.

Rhino Keeper
    Is this a second update or feature this week that is only available to IOS?

Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Ditto to all of the above. I can no longer "pinch" and zoom out. My island is quite big so it takes me ages to get around. Please please fix this soon, TL!!
    Ditto here too. It's so difficult to collect coins & visit neighbors. Another problem is all my neighbors' & my dragons & habitats disappear. I've rebooted & they reappear for awhile then I need to reboot again. Too annoying to play.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaDrac View Post
    Ditto here too. It's so difficult to collect coins & visit neighbors. Another problem is all my neighbors' & my dragons & habitats disappear. I've rebooted & they reappear for awhile then I need to reboot again. Too annoying to play.
    I confirm: It has happened to me and to some of my neighbors

Executive Chef
    Oooo how exciting!! Good luck everyone im on chapter 4 unlocks in 1day and 11hrs

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaDrac View Post
    I am having the same problem. Please TL fix this issue.

Host(ess)
    I hope the operator this game can give solution with my problem,why I can't open my new update ? After update , I just can play it for a few minutes, than off n can't open it after that. I reinstall again, n got some problem.... , I didn't want lose my battle n my new dragon in 7 days...

Everything has disappeared for the third time. I can't keep rebooting for just a couple of visits. Unfortunately, I started the 7 day challenge before I realized everything on my island was going to disappear. I'm afraid it will be very hard to finish in that time frame. Hopefully the 7 day starting time will be pushed back to when this issue is fixed.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast