Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dragon IOS Update- 4-9-15

Rhino Keeper

Talking New Dragon IOS Update- 4-9-15

It's description.

Come and celebrate Dragon story's 3rd birthday with this fantastic update!

-New Dragon tales event - learn the mysterious origins of the Dragon isles through an epic journey.
    -birthday celebrations - collect new party dragons in a spectacular new world event and enjoy special birthday offers along the way! Be on the lookout for both new dragons and some of your favorite classic dragons!
    - bug fixes and improvements.

Happy birthday teamlava and Dragon story!!!! Can't wait to see the new Dragon tales event!!!

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    For the issue where the art of Dragons/habitats doesn't show after visiting, we're working on resolving this asap. This may take a few days because it requires a version update. Thanks for everyone's patience! Sorry for the inconvenience. ^^
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-23-15 at 10:09 AM.

Executive Chef
    ✨✨✨HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY!!!!!!✨✨✨

When I saw the thread title, my eyes nearly popped out my head!! Two updates in one day!!(other one being rs2)

The fire dragon is holding a cupcake, how cute!
    Last edited by LonePudding; 04-08-15 at 06:07 PM.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    After the update, I can no longer see my entire front island in one screen....Does this happen to anybody else?
    Last edited by mimiamelia; 04-08-15 at 06:36 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mimiamelia View Post
    After the update, I can no longer see my entire island in one screen....Does this happen to anybody else?
    Me too. I can't zoom out far, but I can zoom in super close, like, all up in their business.

Executive Chef
    Had a look around, nothing new YET...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Me too. I can't zoom out far, but I can zoom in super close, like, all up in their business.
    Same. I hate not being able to see my entire front island. it's so much work to always drag the island around, and so inconvenient. I hope they fix it soon. But other than that, I'm glad we have a new update! Can't wait to see what they have in store for us

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mimiamelia View Post
    After the update, I can no longer see my entire island in one screen....Does this happen to anybody else?
    I usually keep mine zoomed to the natural zoom when you enter the game, so I didn't and probably won't notice this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GDude118 View Post
    I usually keep mine zoomed to the natural zoom when you enter the game, so I didn't and probably won't notice this.
    That's good Then you probably won't have a hard time with the whole zooming in/out problem. I guess I'm just not used to it.

Executive Chef
    Usually I can get around my whole island in about 10 drags (on a small iPhone screen)...lets think about tripling that number now.

Are we having a special birthday world event do you think? I mean, I know that's what it says, but I wasn't expecting another world event so soon. But I'm not complaining

Executive Chef
    Ditto to all of the above. I can no longer "pinch" and zoom out. My island is quite big so it takes me ages to get around. Please please fix this soon, TL!!

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast