Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960

Thread: Chilldebeest tournament

Rhino Keeper
    Noooooooo~~~~~~! I was off by a few minutes. After using gems to get to the last one in time, I forgot to come back for the childebeast battle before time was up. ;-; How sad... Oh well. It isn't the first and probably won't be the last time it happens.

Executive Chef
    Did you make it through Readysetgo?

Xellosspoo so sorry you missed this one.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the well wishes everyone!

Round 1 - 1 try
    Round 2 - 1 try
    Round 3 - 1 try
    Round 4 - 1 try
    Round 5 - 2 tries
    Round 6 - 2 tries
    Round 7 - 2 tries
    Round 8 - 1 try
    Round 9 - 2 tries
    Round 10 - 1 try
    Round 11 - 1 try
    Round 12 - 1 try
    Round 13 - 1 try
    Round 14 - 2 tries
    Round 15 - 4 tries
    Round 16 - 1 try
    Round 17 - 2 tries
    Round 18 - 3 tries
    Round 19 - 5 tries
    Round 20 - 10 tries
    Round 21 - 3 tries
    Round 22 - 3 tries
    Round 23 - 4 tries
    Round 24 - 2 tries
    Round 25 - 3 tries
    Round 26 - 2 tries
    Round 27 - 1 try
    Round 28 - 3 tries
    Round 29 - 9 tries
    Round 30 - 2 tries

Final record 30-46.

Officially my worst tournament ever - the only one close was the Noelephant tournament. In both of them, I JUST won the last round with my last try before falling asleep.

There seems to be no rhyme or reason to the rounds that I get stuck on. Often it's the ultra rares, but not always. In this tournament, it was two super rares that I got stuck on, one of which where I was using the perfect fighter.

I hope they don't decide that tournaments need to get even harder than they already are. If I can't win a full length tournament despite fighting almost every available hour aside from sleep, then this game is utter ****. I certainly will never be spending real money to win any tournament. The ridiculous messing with the odds and randomness of the tournaments, and them deciding that they should be like 90% luck, makes me LESS likely to spend any money on the game. I can't understand why TL doesn't realize this.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    Final record 30-46.
    Hey, same number wins/loses as my 2nd account. Those loses *really* drag a tournament on.

Congrats to you and everyone else that managed to finish.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Rhino Keeper
    I really wanted this one and didn't get it. Too many fails early on and not enough time to play it each hour. Sigh. Another one has slipped from the forest. Sad thing is my child has given up on tournaments all together. It's just too tough to try to do them in the limited time between school and bedtime.

Congrats to all who managed to get this one.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Crr008 View Post
    It's just too tough to try to do them in the limited time between school and bedtime.
    I agree, these tournaments are near impossible to finish unless you have the ability to check your game every hour. Sure you could spend gems to speed through (and I'm sure that's what the game developers want) but it makes these tournaments very expensive.

I run a business from my home so I'm usually sitting at a desk with full access to my devices all day long. If my situation were different, such as having to work elsewhere or going to school, I'm positive I would not be able to do these tournaments. For example, one of my account took 76 rounds to finish. That's 1 round every hour, making at least 76 hours of checking into my game to finish it, but of course I needed to sleep and do other things throughout the day.

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear your child has had to give up on these tournaments. It must be frustrating.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960