Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Chilldebeest tournament

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    At the moment I'm at 26 losses, 24 wins.

This is ridiculous. I wonder why this is happening. If you look through my post outlining my battles, I'm choosing strong fighters and they're usually at level 15. Logically I should have more wins than losses.

TL, any ideas? Why would this be happening?
    In my last 4 or 5 tournaments I've had twice (or almost twice) as many loses as wins, so it's not that bad. Lots of people report equal-ish win/loses for all tournaments (and have done for months)
    Last edited by GC5410; 04-11-15 at 05:59 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I finished the tournament yesterday on my main account; 30 Wins / 25 Loses.

My second account, however, is really struggling; 25 Wins / 37 Loses with 5 rounds to go.
    Sapphire Cthulhu gave me a really hard time... 11 loses before finally beating it. (!!)

This has been my first time really keeping track and it's interesting to see just how different the results are between the 2 accounts. My 2nd account's animals are a little lower in level though, so perhaps that contributes to the increase in loses. I really do think it's all up to luck in the end.

Current results here:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1087456
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Executive Chef
    ok it's good to know I'm not alone!
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    I finished the tournament yesterday on my main account; 30 Wins / 25 Loses.

My second account, however, is really struggling; 25 Wins / 37 Loses with 5 rounds to go.
    Sapphire Cthulhu gave me a really hard time... 11 loses before finally beating it. (!!)

This has been my first time really keeping track and it's interesting to see just how different the results are between the 2 accounts. My 2nd account's animals are a little lower in level though, so perhaps that contributes to the increase in loses. I really do think it's all up to luck in the end.

Current results here:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1087456
    I'm stuck on sapphire Cthulhu I'm up to 10 losses. Congrats on your win and I agree I think it's almost all about luck.

Farm Supplier
    Finally im done with this.. suprisingly this time i managed to finish off a tournament this early.. And i got through all 4 of the ultra rare animals quite easily!
    Good Luck!

Executive Chef
    Round 1 - 1 try
    Round 2 - 1 try
    Round 3 - 1 try
    Round 4 - 1 try
    Round 5 - 2 tries
    Round 6 - 2 tries
    Round 7 - 2 tries
    Round 8 - 1 try
    Round 9 - 2 tries
    Round 10 - 1 try
    Round 11 - 1 try
    Round 12 - 1 try
    Round 13 - 1 try
    Round 14 - 2 tries
    Round 15 - 4 tries
    Round 16 - 1 try
    Round 17 - 2 tries
    Round 18 - 3 tries
    Round 19 - 5 tries
    Round 20 - 10 tries
    Round 21 - 3 tries
    Round 22 - 3 tries

Record 22-28. (11:20am)

This is definitely one of the worst records I've had in a full length tournament, at least through round 21.

When I first started to keep track of tournaments, my record was usually about even, or 30-30. Lately, it's been more like 30-40. That's 70 total attempts, and I'm at 47 currently. That means, if this tournament follows the same pattern, I would need to fit in 23 more battles between now and tomorrow night. Doing a quick count of the hours, I'm guessing I probably have 28 battles left if I do it every hour on the hour for the remaining time.

That SHOULD be enough for me to finish, but it will be close... and it assumes that this tournament isn't any worse for me than previous ones. For most of the tournaments, it didn't seem to matter whether I had almost no losses in the beginning, or many losses in the beginning, because they would even out. If I had a really smooth time early, I would be stuck a lot in the last few rounds. If I had many losses early, I would still get stuck in the later rounds but not as bad. This is definitely a tournament where I've had a rough time in the early rounds. If it follows the pattern, I can expect about 14 more losses in the last 9 rounds. Considering how frequently I've gotten stuck on a single round near the end for 8-12 tries, I'm not sure if I can really expect to get as lucky as a 9-14 record through the end. When lately it's usually been more like 9-25 on the last few rounds.

tl:dr: So, I guess my point would be, I'm not optimistic that I can finish, because I suspect this tournament is MUCH HARDER than previous tournaments. If it sticks to the same pattern of about 40 losses that I have had recently, I would finish. However, due to the fact that I normally have a very rough time in the last few rounds of a tournament, I'm guessing that I'm going to wind up with way more losses here than I'm used to, meaning there are probably not enough hours left for me to finish.
    Last edited by readysetgo888; 04-11-15 at 08:20 AM.

[QUOTE=zenobia42;1087474]
    # Opponent Best Bets to Beat It* Strong/Weak Elements
    1 Skyger (dark) Treasure. Living wood; or fire with anything but gem.

• Elements with lines connecting them are strong or weak to each other.
    • Above = strong / below = weak (if a line connects them)
    • Note that many elements appear in the diagram twice (so there aren't so many criss-crossing lines it becomes impossible to read).
    • The Valentine element may or may not be weak to electric. It was. Then it wasn't. We don't know yet if they left Valentine weak to nothing or changed it back.

👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻Once again, you so very very much Zenobia‼️ You are such a big help and your hard work is always appreciated😊
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Oh please, you do not sound negative at all but very factual. Interestingly, I did not do that last tournament until the very last two hours using gems I had to speed through. I did NOT GET THE SHAMROCK COIN BONUS.
    Things that make you go hmmmmmm.......
    😠
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Rhino Keeper
    I've been stuck on round 27 Pygmy Giraffe for the last 7 hours . Nothing seems working out with this animal especially that fire is no loner strong to dark and I don't have Treasure or Treent. Any other ideas than listed before ?

Executive Chef
    Anyone know what the hatch/evolve times on childebeest? I have not found it easily in the preceding pages.....