Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Chilldebeest tournament

Executive Chef
    I will continue to update this post at the top of page 3, as we find out more opponents, and it can be copied / quoted to the OP

# Opponent Best Bets to Beat It* Strong/Weak Elements
    1 Skyger (dark) Treasure. Living wood; or fire with anything but gem.
    2 Fairy Ferret (nature-fire) Ruby. Steamtrunk. Gem (with anything but nature). {Fire or water} with {anything but nature or dark}.
    3 Racmoon (dark-earth) Emerald or Treasure. Treent; or nature with {anything but electric}.
    4 Elephantum (electric-dark) Earth-fire. Treasure. Treent; {Fire or earth} with {nature, dark, electric or Xmas}.
    5 Rockodile (water-earth) Emerald. Poodle. Unicorn or Citrine. {Nature or V-Day} with anything but fire.
    6 Volcamel (earth-fire) Cyclops or cthulhu. Water-earth. Unicorn or Emerald. {Earth or water} with nature.
    7 Porkupine (electric-nature) Ruby. Gem (with anything but water). Fire with {anything but water or V-Day}.
    8 Reindeer (Xmas-fire) Cyclops. Earth with {fire, electric or water}. earth.
    9 Matripony (valentine with NO WEAKNESSES) Still unsure what they have changed this time. It used to be that electric > valentine > water. Then last tournament they made nothing strong to valentine. Then this one there are conflicting reports as to whether electric > valentine or not. Just... avoid water, and please post whatever attack you used, and whether it was strong, neutral or weak. If you **** it with one critical, that does not mean it was strong. It means you were very lucky whether your attack was strong or not.
    ETA Wed. AM: Even though nature attack is neutral, a lot of folks are getting lucky using it, so it seems the best to try right now.
    electric is only strong when it's our matripony vs. their electric element. When it's THEIR matripony, OUR electric is NOT strong. Try nature-a lot of people are having neutral attacks but lucky criticals with it.
    10 Werewolf (earth-nature) Emerald. Unicorn, ruby or cthulhu. Nature with {fire, water, dark or Xmas}.
    11 Solar Simian (nature-fire) Ruby. Steamtrunk. Gem (with anything but nature). {Fire or water} with {anything but nature or dark}.
    12 Romanticore (earth-fire) Cyclops or cthulhu. Water-earth. Unicorn or Emerald. {Earth or water} with nature.
    13 Chimpala (earth-fire) Cyclops or cthulhu. Water-earth. Unicorn or Emerald. {Earth or water} with nature.
    14 Blizard (water-earth) Emerald. Poodle. Unicorn or Citrine. {Nature or V-Day} with anything but fire.
    15 Onyx Ox (dark-fire) Earth-fire, water-fire or water-earth. Treasure. Treent.
    16 Golden Retriever (ultra rare treasure) Poodle. Another Xmas; or nature with {anything but dark or gem}.
    17 Gargolem (dark-earth) Emerald or Treasure. Treent; or nature with {anything but electric}.
    18 Mardi Claw (electric-dark) Earth-fire. Treasure. Treent; {Fire or earth} with {nature, dark, electric or Xmas}.
    19 Emerald Dragon (ultra rare gem-nature) Ruby. Dark-fire. Unicorn, Citrine or Cthulhu. Treent, or {fire or dark} with {water or electric}.
    20 Hareon (electric-fire) Cyclops. Earth with {fire, electric, water or Valentine}.
    21 Lunar Goat (electric-fire) Cyclops. Earth with {fire, electric, water or Valentine}.
    22 Treasure Toucan (ultra rare treasure) Poodle. Another Xmas; or nature with {anything but dark or gem}.
    23 Steamtrunk (water-fire) Electric-earth. Love Dove. Citrine or cyclops. Matripony; or {earth or electric} with water.
    24 Scarecrow (dark-earth) Emerald or Treasure. Treent; or nature with {anything but electric}.
    25 Sapphire Cthulhu (ultra rare gem-water) Electric-dark. Treasure or Citrine. Matripony; or {dark or electric} with water.
    26 Treent (living wood element now with NO WEAKNESS) Try anything except dark, gem and shamrock which are weak. NOTHING IS STRONG TO THEIR TREENT.
    27 Pygmy Giraffe (dark-earth) Emerald or Treasure. Treent; or nature with {anything but electric}.
    28 Crystal Unicron (ultra rare gem) Treasure. Treent; or dark with {anything but nature or earth}.
    29 Hippogryph (electric-water) Electric-earth. Citrine or cyclops. Poodle; or {Earth or electric} with {nature or dark}.
    30 Chilldebeest (dark-water) Treasure. Any Xmas or V-Day; or electric with anything but gem.
    *List of Best Bets to Beat It is in order: Best. Excellent. Great. Good. Read down the list until you find an element combo you have. Most players will not have the "Best" animal. But if an animal type makes the list, even the end of the list, it is a strong choice.

GRAPHIC AS OF 4/9/15 10:30am EDT that was already obsolete by 11:00:

(left=all elements, right=only basic elements [I define basic as always breedable to make hybrids])
    • Elements with lines connecting them are strong or weak to each other. Above = strong / below = weak.
    • Note that a few elements appear in the diagram twice (so that lines don't criss-cross).
    • Electric is only strong to Valentine if it is their electric and your Valentine. If it is their Valentine, our electric is NOT strong to it.
    • Graphic spaced out more, and some elements that were in the graphic in 2 locations are now in only 1.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 04-09-15 at 12:12 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Round 1 lvl 15 Vinotaur first hit critical.

Rd 1: Skyger -beat with Pyro Pony 15
    Rd 2: Fairy Ferret -beat with Rock Rhino 10
    Rd 3: Racmoon -lost with Lucky Rabbit 15 (I won with him last time), Treasure toucan 15 lost. Treent 15 won
    Rd 4: Elephantum -beat with Unicorn 15
    Rd 5: Rocodile -beat with Toy Poodle 15
    Rd 6: Volcamel -beat with Sea Drake 10
    Rd 7: Porkupine -beat by Pyro Pony 15
    Rd 8: Reindeer -beat by Glacial Griffin 10 (1 hit wonder!)
    Rd 9: Matripony - Beat by Lucky Rabbit 15 (1st hit weak. 2nd hit critical)
    Rd 10: Werewolf - beat by Unicorn 15 (2 weak hits, 1 critical hit)
    Rd 11: Solar Simian -beat by Toy Poodle 15 (1 neutral hit, 1 critical hit)
    Rd 12: Romanticore -Lost with Glacial Griffon (I won with him last time). -beat with Lucky Rabbit 15.
    Rd 13: Chimpala -beat by Sea Horse 10
    Rd 14: Blizard -beat by Merry Meercat
    Rd 15: Onyx Ox -beat by Vampire Cat 15
    Rd 16: Golden Retriever -beat by Toy Poodle
    Rd 17: Gargolem -beat by Treasure Toucan
    Rd 18: Mardi Claw -lost with Treent and Treasure Toucan. beat with Planters.
    Rd 19: Emerald Dragon -beat with Unicorn.
    Rd 20: Hareon -beat with Iciclaw.
    Rd 21: Lunar Goat - lost with Matripony. (I won before with Matripony) beat with Vampire cat
    Rd 22: Treasure Toucan -Beat with Toy Poodle
    Rd 23: Steam Trunk - beat with Vampire Cat
    Rd 24: Scarecrow- lost with Treasure Toucan. (I won before with Treasure Toucan). -Beat with Treent
    Rd 25: Sapphire Cthulu -Lost with Matripony. Beat with Treasure Toucan.
    Rd 26: Treent -Beat with Treadure Toucan.
    Rd 27: Pygmy Giraffe -beat with Treasure Toucan.
    Rd 28: Crystal Unicorn -Lost with Treasure Toucan. Lost with Treent. Lost with Dark Skygar. Lost with Koala Kadabra. Lost again with Treasure Toucan. Got mad, bought jewels and Used Treent with Ultimate to win.
    Rd 29: hippogryph -Beat with Toy Poodle.
    Rd 30: Childebeast -beat with Treasure Toucan!

Woohoo! Childebeast is in the nest!
    Good luck everyone.
    Last edited by tatianasmiles; 04-09-15 at 01:57 PM.

Executive Chef
    Thank you so much Zenobia!!

(Ps I hope you don't mind me copying the way you write your results, I find it very neat and readable)
    Last edited by LonePudding; 04-07-15 at 01:04 PM.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tatianasmiles View Post
    I don't normally post on here but thought I would pass along what I know.

Rd 1: Skyger -beat with Pyro Pony 15
    Rd 2: Fairy Ferret -beat with Rock Rhino 10
    Rd 3: Racmoon -lost with Lucky Rabbit 15 (I won with him last time)
    Thanks, tatiana!

Were lucky rabbit's hits strong, neutral (no message) or weak? Since TL chose to change what is strong and weak (again) last tournament, I am hoping anyone who uses Valentine or Shamrock attack in particular can post what their non-critical hits registered as, so we can confirm their strengths and weaknesses and see what if anything they decided to "test" on us guinea pigs this time. Thanks.

Hi Zenobia,

The first time, it took 2 hits, both critical, to take out Racmoon. This time, all 3 hits were neutral.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you Zen! We really do appreciate all you do!

Rhino Keeper
    Zenobia, once again THANK YOU for starting a chart for all of us! I would be lost in these tournaments if it wasn't for those few of you that always come to the rescue!
    Btw, your Forrest looks as beautiful as ever!!! I can't wait to get a few more expansions done so I can have room to do some decorating too. Right now, I'm wall to wall habitats! Lol! Thanks for being a great neighbor and a HUGE help here in the forum! XOXOXO

Executive Chef
    My Harpy just finished evolving, so I gave it a try in round 2. Lucky element neutral to Nature/Fire. I'll give it a few tries in some of the early rounds as long as I don't lose too often.

Rhino Keeper
    My results for both accounts:
    Account 1:
    Rnd 1 Skyger beat with pyropony lvl 15
    Rnd 2 Ferret beat with unicorn lvl 15
    Rnd 3 raccoon beat with golden retriever lvl 15
    Rnd 4 Elphantom beat with Magmacore (fire) lvl 15 first hit crit
    Rnd 5 Rockodile beat with Emerald Dragon lvl 12 2 crit hits
    Rnd 6 volcamel beat with cold turkey lvl 15
    Rnd 7 porkupine beat with Ruby lvl 14
    Rnd 8 Reindeer lost with Ampeater lvl 15, beat with Cold Turkey (E) lvl 15
    Rnd 9 Matripony beat with Ancient Sloth Nature attack, 1st hit Critical!!! Yay!
    Rnd 10 Werewolf lost with Emerald Dragon lvl 12, beat with Unicorn lvl 15
    Rnd 11 Solar Simian lost with Ruby lvl 14, lost with unicorn lvl 15, beat with unicorn!
    Rnd 12 Romanticore beat with cold turkey lvl 15
    Rnd 13 Chimpala lost with cold turkey lvl 15, beat with cold turkey (E) 1st hit critical
    Rnd 14 Blizard beat with Emerald Dragon lvl 13
    Rnd 15 Onyx Ox beat with Magmacore lvl 15
    Rnd 16 gold retriever lost with toy poodle lvl 15, beat with Santa Claws lvl 15
    Rnd 17 Gargolem beat with golden retriever lvl 15
    Rnd 18 MardiClaw beat with Golden Retriever lvl 15
    Rnd 19 Emerald Dragon beat with Ruby lvl 14
    Rnd 20 Hareon beat with cold turkey (E) lvl 15
    Rnd 21 Lunar Goat beat with cold turkey (E) lvl 15
    Rnd 22 Treasure Toucan lost with poodle lvl 15, beat with Santa Claws (Xmas) lvl 15
    Rnd 23 Steamtrunk beat with Ampeater lvl 15
    Rnd 24 Scarecrow lost with Emerald Dragon, beat with Retriever lvl 15
    Rnd 25 Cthulhu beat with golden retriever lvl 15
    Rnd 26 Treent lost with golden retriever lvl 15, lost with Leopardchaun lvl 12, lost with ancient sloth lvl 15, lost with Steamtrunk lvl 15, beat with Emerald Dragon lvl 14 Crit hit on first hit!
    Rnd 27 Pygmy Giraffe beat with golden retriever lvl 15
    Rnd 28 Crystal unicorn beat with Golden Retriever lvl 15
    Rnd 29 Hippogryph lost with Ampeater lvl 15 (6 tries so far), lost with toy poodle lvl 15, beat with Ancient Sloth (E)!
    Rnd 30 Childebeast beat with Golden Retriever lvl 15 first try! DONE!!!!

Account 2:
    Rnd 1 Skyger beat with Pyropony lvl 15
    Rnd 2 ferret lost with unicorn lvl 12
    Rnd 2 ferret lost with Vinotaur (fire) lvl 15
    Rnd 2 ferret beat with unicorn lvl 12
    Rnd 3 Racmoon beat with Treent lvl 11
    Rnd 4 Elphantom lost with Magmacore lvl 12
    Rnd 4 Elphantom beat with Treent lvl 12
    Rnd 5 Rockodile beat with Ancient Sloth lvl 14
    Rnd 6 Volcamel beat with cold turkey lvl 13
    Rnd 7 Porkupine beat with unicorn lvl 12
    Rnd 8 Reindeer lost with Magmacore lvl 12 (E), lost with Cold turkey lvl 13(2 losses so far), beat it 3rd try with Cold turkey.
    Rnd 9 Matripony lost with Ancient Sloth (N) lvl 14
    Rnd 10 Werewolf beat with unicorn lvl 12
    Rnd 11 Slolar Simien beat with unicorn lvl 12
    Rnd 12 Romanticore lost with cold turkey lvl 13, beat with cold turkey 2nd try
    Rnd 13 Chimpala beat with Cold a Turkey lvl 13
    Rnd 14 Blizard lost with unicorn lvl 12, beat with Ancient Sloth (N) lvl 14
    Rnd 15 Onyx Ox beat with cold turkey lvl 13
    Rnd 16 Golden Retriever lost with SantaClaws lvl 13, 2 tries so far, beat with Santa (FIRE) critical hit! Lol!
    Rnd 17 Gargolem beat with Treent lvl 12
    Rnd 18 MardiClaw lost with Treent lvl 12
    Rnd 19 Emerald Dragon lost with Ember Bear lvl 13, beat with Treent lvl 12
    Rnd 20 Hareon beat with cold turkey (E) lvl 13
    Rnd 21 Lunar Goat beat with Magmacore lvl 12
    Rnd 22 Toucan beat with Ancient Sloth (N) lvl 14 1st try crit hit!
    Rnd 23 Steamtrunk beat with Ampeater lvl 12 1st hit critical!
    Rnd 24 Scarecrow beat with Treent lvl 12
    Rnd 25 Cthulhu lost with Elphantom lvl 11, lost with Rumblebee lvl 11, lost with Rumblebee lvl 12, lost with Matripony lvl 11, beat with Rumblebee lvl 12!
    Rnd 26 Treent beat with Ancient Sloth (E), first try!!
    Rnd 27 Pygmy Giraffe beat with Treent lvl 12
    Rnd 28 Crystal Unicorn lost with Treent lvl 12 (2 tries so far)
    Last edited by sweethutch; 04-12-15 at 02:31 PM.

Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast