Page 21 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Chilldebeest tournament

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    (...)

At that point, zenobia42 had not added the Shamrock to her diagram and I was reporting that the Super Rare Shamrock beat the Matripony with one Critical Hit. I posted this so others could try it and so Zen could look at it and test to certify that it is indeed strong to Valentine, and not simply luck before adding it to the diagram. It is not your personal responsibility to police my posts and criticize them for an immaterial "I don't remember for certain which round it was." comment. That is simply not something that required a lecture from you. Had I wished to look up the common battle numbers and levels, I would have, but as I stated I was not keeping track of my battles, I wasn't sure exactly which battle the Matripony was encountered. It is simply not important and not deserving of your kneejerk response.

If you believe I am posting in the wrong website could you point me toward the correct one instead of engaging in meaningless lecturing about an insignificant comment, not relevant to the gist of my post? I came here to discuss aspects of the game Fantasy Forest Story, specifically to report my win with Shamrock/Luck over the Matripony. I did not come here for you to nitpick my posts or to call me names. If I mispost I am willing to change my post. I did not mispost in the post that you jumped on me about. I also did not ask for you to expound about an insignificant comment in my post that is not pertinent to the topic being discussed.

There is no need to get your skivvies in a bunch cocaunia. It is obvious from your usage of grammar that English is not your first language and you do very well with it for a second language. There is no need, however, to lecture me about the usage of English words. I am a native English speaker and as a professional writer I know the meaning of commonly used words. You can look up any you don't recognize up in an English Language dictionary. It might help you to communicate more effectively in a forum where English is the language used for posting. Additionally, it might help you to determine when and how to respond to posts by giving you a better understanding of the significant subject of the post. As English is not your native language, you may be forgiven for not being able to recognize the germain portion of posts. What is not so forgivable is your being so snarky to me about an unimportant phrase that doesn't impact the meaning of my post. I do not correct the incorrect English grammar usage in your post because the material idea is understandable, and it is not important if you don't use words in a grammatically correct manner as you get your main point across. If you reread my original post, you should be able to ascertain the salient point which is that my Shamrock beat the Matripony, not that I was unsure about the number of the battle.

If you have a personal issue with me cocauina, I suggest you send me a PM.
    (...)
    Since I'm tired of this discussion, I will only say this.

zenobia creates a table for all Tournaments and Battlegrounds, I am talking about the table and not the diagram. I only confirmed that Matripony was the round 9 from the tournament because zenobia didn't had any opponents after round 7, this confirmation was useful so she could had the Matripony to the table, I only posted about the round because I wanted, like you said, "I also did not ask for you to expound about an insignificant comment in my post (...)" you didn't asked, buy everybody is free to comment to whatever they want and I only confirmed one thing and you decided to think that I was being rude and didn't get your point. If I didn't get your point I could posted all of your post and only responded to want I wanted, but no, my comment was only about the number of the round, and I only leave that from your post.

Oh, and just for the record, I didn't call you any names, you were the one that said you didn't want to look stupid, and I since I'm not here to fight with anybody, I you aren't being stupid. You call names to yourself, I didn't call you any names.

Yes, English is not my main language, is that a problem? I don't think so. You posted 2 things in your post and I talked about the first one, that's all.

With this I wish you a good tournament.
    Last edited by cocauina; 04-08-15 at 02:42 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    In the graphic, above means > means strong to (when connected by a line). So shamrock > (strong to ) Xmas is shown as shamrock above Xmas. Same with Valentine > shamrock.

Please explain to me...you keep saying that electric is weak aganinst matriponey (valentine) and several of us have beaten it with NATURE - personnaly I always beat matriponey with nature attack, always one try, never had any difficulty.
    but in your table you dont mention nature... Am I just lucky each time when I use NATURE ?
    thank you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rjazz View Post
    Lucky Rabbit (shamrock) completely neutral to Toucan.
    Already lost about 6 times to Toucan, running out of ideas of what to try.
    Thanks for sharing the info and good luck taking down the Toucan! If you have a toy poodle, I recommend trying it (again?). It is impossible to have something that is the same or better rarity than a toucan that is also strong to it. So since I can't beat it's rarity, I usually go for the double-strong rare rather than a single-strong super.

Executive Chef
    9 Matripony (valentine) Still unsure what they have changed this time. It used to be that electric > valentine > water. Then last tournament they made nothing strong to valentine. Then this one there are conflicting reports as to whether electric > valentine or not. Just... avoid water, and please post whatever attack you used, and whether it was strong, neutral or weak. If you **** it with one critical, that does not mean it was strong. It means you were very lucky whether your attack was strong or not.
    ETA Wed. AM: Even though nature attack is neutral, a lot of folks are getting lucky using it, so it seems the best to try right now.
    electric was briefly strong then neutral again. Try nature.
    Based on the advice above I used my Ancient Sloth level 15. Using nature, my first hit was neutral and the second hit was critical taking down Matripony.

Thank you for all your hard work helping us succeed in the Arena!
    Last edited by MaribouMay; 04-08-15 at 01:17 PM. Reason: formatting issues

Rhino Keeper
    Just to add to the data, I just beat Matripony with Ancient Sloth Nature attack! First hit was critical! Yay!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    This may sound strange but you can use an animal that has a weak attack against an opponent and still win. When we say an attack is weak, we mean that is what the message says on the screen when you press the button for the attack. To win against an opponent, you must get a Critical Hit. An animal with elements that have strong attacks against the opponent's elements increase your chance of getting a critical hit. You can win a battle with Weak elements just as you can lose with Strong elements. The probability of winning is better when you use stronger elements. The level of the animals and the rarity also contribute to the Critical Hit calculation.
    You are correct. By now we all came to know this. I just put my experience when using Shamrock against Valentine for Zenobia in order to help her/him update the graphic.

New Resident
    I just beat Matripony with Krampus. Used Nature. First hit neutral, second Critical.

Krampus is my Go-To guy, for Nature or Fire. Leveled him to 15 and he is nearly unstoppable!

Rhino Keeper
    ive had a crummy rollback !! 2nd time to go for reindeer and i didnt notice when i picked the crystal unicorn >.<

i entered the tournament with matripony in the second box so chose crystal unicorn, then i noticed it closed down, i reopen and chose unicorn again to realise it was reindeer >.< ARGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for sharing the info and good luck taking down the Toucan! If you have a toy poodle, I recommend trying it (again?). It is impossible to have something that is the same or better rarity than a toucan that is also strong to it. So since I can't beat it's rarity, I usually go for the double-strong rare rather than a single-strong super.
    Finally went down with Ancient Sloth. (all the Xmas I used several times were strong but no go)
    Next up is Steamtrunk-just lost with Ampeater (but cool attack by Ampeater!)

Executive Chef
    Yak O Lantern lost against Onyx Ox.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |