Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Carousel Dragon - Battle/Craft Dragon 4-7-15 LIMITED

Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe111 View Post
    This one would probably be easy for all of you with cool dragons, but I just got stuck on l6 Eclipse. First post says to use purple and white against cosmic, but my l6 Manticore lost. I tried epic Fire just because red wasn't mentioned not to use, but that failed too. I don't have Diamonds or anything that strong. Any more common dragon I could try? After I heal the Manticore, I'll be evolving him to 7,but that's going to take many hours, so who can I try meanwhile? The only epic dragons I have are Fire, Air, Life, Clockwork and Viking. L6 Cleopatra and 7 Marshmallow have been doing good, but both have a color the first post says not to use (it was either yellow or pink)
    I haven't came across an eclipse I think but I searched n found out that these can defeat it

Forest
    Virtue
    Genie
    Mist
    Poison
    Medusa
    Angel
    Mercury
    Elf
    Passion
    Ruby
    Trickster
    Four leaf

Idk if its right or wrong. I hope they r right n u manage to defeat it.

This one would probably be easy for all of you with cool dragons, but I just got stuck on l6 Eclipse. First post says to use purple and white against cosmic, but my l6 Manticore lost. I tried epic Fire just because red wasn't mentioned not to use, but that failed too. I don't have Diamonds or anything that strong. Any more common dragon I could try? After I heal the Manticore, I'll be evolving him to 7,but that's going to take many hours, so who can I try meanwhile? The only epic dragons I have are Fire, Air, Life, Clockwork and Viking. L6 Cleopatra and 7 Marshmallow have been doing good, but both have a color the first post says not to use (it was either yellow or pink)
    U have viking n Cleopatra and I have none of these

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    U have viking n Cleopatra and I have none of these
    Both were part of $4.99 bundles which at my level (37) I'm still offered. Thank you for the suggestions, I'll try forest next. And Inesat, it's not level 16, it's level 6, which is why I said this would be pitiful for most of you.

Rhino Keeper
    And Inesat, it's not level 16, it's level 6, which is why I said this would be pitiful for most of you.
    I think I know what happened here. I've only had access to the arena for a month now, my account was level 100+ already when I started battling and my understanding is that the island level determines the level of the opponents. So in my case, I've never had an opponent below level 10, and I got tricked into thinking they don't exist in the arena.

EDIT: Took a look at your island. Seems to me that, apart from your Manticore, your Peacock is your best bet. Your Hypnotic could work too but it's too young.
    Last edited by inesat; 04-09-15 at 08:29 AM.

Executive Chef
    Eclipse was in the last tournament. I used an epic aether to beat it. (Sorry I know that's not a common dragon!)However, it doesn't have to be epic to win.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    I haven't came across an eclipse I think but I searched n found out that these can defeat it

Forest
    Virtue
    Genie
    Mist
    Poison
    Medusa
    Angel
    Mercury
    Elf
    Passion
    Ruby
    Trickster
    Four leaf

Idk if its right or wrong. I hope they r right n u manage to defeat it.
    Yes, Forest did it (just barely, in the third round). I could kiss that green face! Up to 28 poles now.

Yes, Forest did it (just barely, in the third round). I could kiss that green face! Up to 28 poles now.
    28 poles wow n here I have won only 8 or 9 by far. You r going pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by inesat View Post
    I think I know what happened here. I've only had access to the arena for a month now, my account was level 100+ already when I started battling and my understanding is that the island level determines the level of the opponents. So in my case, I've never had an opponent below level 10, and I got tricked into thinking they don't exist in the arena.

EDIT: Took a look at your island. Seems to me that, apart from your Manticore, your Peacock and your Hypnotic are your best bets.
    I m not even 100 but my opponents mostly have level 14 or 16 n hardly 10.

Rhino Keeper
    28? Where do I sign up for that Cleopatra dragon?

Fire level 5 got defeated n here I am after losing yet another battle to ever so heartless Valkyrie. Can't it let me win

PS:- which move is better bash or magic?

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast