Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Carousel Dragon - Battle/Craft Dragon 4-7-15 LIMITED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by florcky View Post
    Help !!! how to beat infinity lvl 13 ??
    I won Infinity 13 with Fire lv1 bB

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe111 View Post
    This one would probably be easy for all of you with cool dragons, but I just got stuck on l6 Eclipse. First post says to use purple and white against cosmic, but my l6 Manticore lost. I tried epic Fire just because red wasn't mentioned not to use, but that failed too. I don't have Diamonds or anything that strong. Any more common dragon I could try? After I heal the Manticore, I'll be evolving him to 7,but that's going to take many hours, so who can I try meanwhile? The only epic dragons I have are Fire, Air, Life, Clockwork and Viking. L6 Cleopatra and 7 Marshmallow have been doing good, but both have a color the first post says not to use (it was either yellow or pink)
    I won 2 times Eclipse 18 and Eclipse 11 with Peacock bM

Executive Chef
    This may seem a daft question but here goes ...... This is the first time I have tried one of these craft tournaments although I am on L 111 but do we all get the same dragons as opponents on each individual level in the same way as a normal tounament works ..... I have just beaten Darksteel with epic light at first attempt on level 6 ...... Long way to go but it's a start

Executive Chef
    No. Opponents and strength are partly a function of level. You at L111 would get different dragons than someone at L70 and someone else at L40.

Leopard defeated... What do I do to this Valkyrie?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    No. Opponents and strength are partly a function of level. You at L111 would get different dragons than someone at L70 and someone else at L40.
    Thank you very much ..... Had a feeling that was so which is why I asked

I have been battling ninja since Monday i now have more poorly dragons than ready to fight. I either need a tournament to start or are any colours slightly better than others?? I have no metal or diamonds..

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    I'm probably going to have to lower my target goal to getting about 8 pieces a day. I just can't battle every single hour of the day, and with the dragons I'm facing and the losses I'm taking, that's what it would take to get 10 a day.

Executive Chef
    7 so far ...... Anubis < by quentzal epic, may not finish but it's experience of battles ..... But time consuming with the new 7 day special mission running alongside
    I will list how I go, it may help others ..... I'm level 111

8. Nyx L12 < GA bmB
    9 Angel L12 < Brazil epic B
    10 Pegasus L14 < GA B
    11 Clu Lotus L14 < marshmallow epic bM
    12 Troll L14 < Dark Angel epic bmB
    Last edited by pernmagic; 04-10-15 at 07:41 AM.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    I've only managed 3 today so far. I'm hoping for a couple more, but I'll be surprised if I manage that. Wow, these battles sure have gotten tougher.

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast