Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Carousel Dragon - Battle/Craft Dragon 4-7-15 LIMITED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    What is b8? And I was successful in defeating with RS
    bB (capital B) shows attacks used. B is bash and M is magic, when the attack was critical (eg more than 30% damage) we show that with a capital letter. bB, means two bashes, the second one critical and therefore defeating the animal.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    bB (capital B) shows attacks used. B is bash and M is magic, when the attack was critical (eg more than 30% damage) we show that with a capital letter. bB, means two bashes, the second one critical and therefore defeating the animal.
    Oh OK thank you! Any idea to defeat Valkyrie?... My diamond n RS both god defeated

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Oh OK thank you! Any idea to defeat Valkyrie?... My diamond n RS both god defeated
    Try babies (fire and forest in particular), level 3/4 event dragons and diamonds. One of those 3 always manage to get champs down for me.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Try babies (fire and forest in particular), level 3/4 event dragons and diamonds. One of those 3 always manage to get champs down for me.
    Oh thank u

Help !!! how to beat infinity lvl 13 ??

Fire n forest r not in baby form. Butterfly got defeated *crying out aloud*

Quote Originally Posted by florcky View Post
    Help !!! how to beat infinity lvl 13 ??
    I defeated it with diamond level 10

Executive Chef
    Just met a troll for the first ever and it's eating everything ...... Any advice please ?

GA took it out with bmB

6 Darksteel l11 < light Epic 1st attempt
    Last edited by pernmagic; 04-09-15 at 09:55 AM.

Rhino Keeper

Lightbulb

This one would probably be easy for all of you with cool dragons, but I just got stuck on l6 Eclipse. First post says to use purple and white against cosmic, but my l6 Manticore lost. I tried epic Fire just because red wasn't mentioned not to use, but that failed too. I don't have Diamonds or anything that strong. Any more common dragon I could try? After I heal the Manticore, I'll be evolving him to 7,but that's going to take many hours, so who can I try meanwhile? The only epic dragons I have are Fire, Air, Life, Clockwork and Viking. L6 Cleopatra and 7 Marshmallow have been doing good, but both have a color the first post says not to use (it was either yellow or pink)
    Last edited by BiteMe111; 04-09-15 at 07:41 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe111 View Post
    This one would probably be easy for all of you with cool dragons...
    That's not exactly true. For example, I could pit it against a level 10 Anubis and my chance of taking it down would only be 35%. Against an opponent like Eclipse 16 the strenghts of dragons get pretty much leveled. I'd personally try anything I have with white and purple while working on the Manticore.

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast