Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Mysterious Eggs Update - 4/7/2015

Executive Chef
    I've finally managed to catch when I harvest the flowers (and vanillas, although the vanillas are not counted ) Before there was 6 vanillas, now there's 7!

| FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I'm on Eastern Time and do need to deal with a husband, children, and sleep
    Same for me, so thanks for updating everything. I got a little further, but didn't take screen caps because I thought maybe you uploaded them already! I'll help out if I can.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    Same for me, so thanks for updating everything. I got a little further, but didn't take screen caps because I thought maybe you uploaded them already! I'll help out if I can.
    Did you already do the step of collecting the 5 of each flower? If so, you can post the next goal and I'll save it and upload it to my photobucket then attach it to the first post. I may not get to that one for a bit, have vanilla and ginger now growing with only 6 slots available.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Did anyone catch the price of the new appliance before they purchased it???? I didn't and I wanted to update the first post with that information.
    2000 coins
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    I missed the second goal but here is the third

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks Kooky!!! Does it say how we get those special eggs??? Do we have to go to a neighbors, request it, get it as a gift????
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

The Honorable Panda
    After you learn, takes 3 hours .

The Honorable Panda
    I sped up on recipe and I got the plate to serve , plus 2 special eggs.

Nightclub Owner
    First post is completely updated and included some tips that I hope will help others. If anybody has anything they want me to add, please let me know. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Just got tulips winderful im tired of seeing vanilla have nine stacked up but at least I have sugar to make spice. You would think with eight plots it would dven out but oh nooooo

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast