Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Mysterious Eggs Update - 4/7/2015

Nightclub Owner
    The first post has already been updated with that information.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    The first post has already been updated with that information.
    I see it now! Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Queentina, are your flowers growing properly?
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Each harvest earns you 2 flowers.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Queentina, are your flowers growing properly?
    No, they are growing like the rest of yours are. When you first place them, they show up, but then they disappear and it just looks like an empty plot, until they're ready to harvest, then it still looks empty but the flower is floating above the plot. It's annoying but at least I know I always fill all my plots so now I just figure the empty ones are the new flowers. LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Each harvest earns you 2 flowers.
    Yeah, good for that considering many of us have so few plots. When I update the first post with the next goal, I'm going to post about the two flowers and that they're found in a separate tab in our pantries.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Nightclub Owner
    Did anyone catch the price of the new appliance before they purchased it???? I didn't and I wanted to update the first post with that information.

Fashion Designer
    The good thing about that tab is it shows the Valentine's Cards as well. I had forgotten how many I had left and was hoping it was enough to do the two recipes I haven't unlocked.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for all the info in the first post queentina! I really hope S8 let our flowers bloom soon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Did anyone catch the price of the new appliance before they purchased it???? I didn't and I wanted to update the first post with that information.
    I think it was only 2,000$

Nightclub Owner
    I hope so too, LonePudding.

FYI to all. I'm not going to post every time I update the first post with new information. Just check periodically to see if I've added the new information or not yet. Please note I'm on Eastern Time and do need to deal with a husband, children, and sleep (not necessarily in that order).

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast