Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Thread: Mysterious Eggs Update - 4/7/2015

Farm Supplier
    @Cindy Actually, I saw the message. It was on the very bottom of the quest description. I knew I was getting 5 quick serves because then I could finally complete the Facebook quest.

Not sure what everyone is saying.

I was not offered 5 quick serves for paying 5 gems. Who would do that? I wouldn't.

I was not offered to finish the goal with 5 quick serves. I did not have 5 quickserves.

I was offered to finish the goal for 5 gems. The gems are gone, but I didn't finish the goal.

I am all done with this game. I weathered the "crazy prices in the market and revision of recipes" storm, but I really feel like an idiot now.

Bye Restaurant Story 2. You people must think we're real idiots.

*delete*

I fell for it too! I also spent my gems and quick serves to try to finish up since I needed only 1 more of the eggs and ended up getting duplicates 2 times of the eggs I didn't need. I read/understood it as I was getting the recipe unlocked by paying 5 gems. I thought it was very cool they were offering that since the challenge seemed hard to accomplish and I was so close. It's pretty disappointing and very misleading! :-/

New Resident
    Ok. I am above level 15, I have this game on my iPad. I did the update a long time ago that mentioned this upcoming cruise event. I see everyone here talking about eggs and goals and such. I thought you had to be level 15? That is what it says on the update. I am level 18 I think. I have no goals or event stuff. Is this for non Apple products? Or maybe outside of the US or something? Did I miss something? Feeling rather left out and bummed!

New Resident
    Although I am sort of gathering from all the comments that maybe I am not missing much...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by moritchey View Post
    Ok. I am above level 15, I have this game on my iPad. I did the update a long time ago that mentioned this upcoming cruise event. I see everyone here talking about eggs and goals and such. I thought you had to be level 15? That is what it says on the update. I am level 18 I think. I have no goals or event stuff. Is this for non Apple products? Or maybe outside of the US or something? Did I miss something? Feeling rather left out and bummed!
    Quote Originally Posted by moritchey View Post
    Although I am sort of gathering from all the comments that maybe I am not missing much...
    The event is over now but it wasn't the Cruise event that the App Store description mentioned. The first post shows what the event was actually about. Did you not get the Mystery Egg Boiler Machine? Maybe it was for a higher level than what you're at and like the App Description being inaccurate to what we received, so was the level required in order to participate.

Nobody mentioned that the Level 15 requirement was wrong during the event, so I'm not sure what the required level really was, maybe level 20?
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Any update from development on this? I know one thing. If they deducted gems which is the equivelant of CASH MONEY that most of us paid, they better make this right or else it's deceptive practice and outright theft. I have spent an embarrassing amount of my hard earned cash money on this game. As an IT professional myself, I will support companies and development for games that I enjoy. I will not pay for bait and switch tactics or continue supporting a company that thinks it's ok to steal from its customers via deceptive marketing practices. Someone needs to address this before we all start filing complaints with Apple (or wherever you're makong your purchases through) and ensure they put a stop to deceptive in-app purchases until they can be more honest.

The Honorable Panda
    Here is the pop up

The Egg Master Goal is to Master the Mysterious Egg to 3 Mastery. When you do, you receive 5 Quick Serves. In the screenshot on the top, you do see the Quest Name being the Egg Master so the Quest was working as normal but unfortunately, some may have thought they would receive the Deviled Eggs recipe for 5 Gems.

The Goal to unlock the Deviled Eggs was the Goal name called "Egg Collection". When the Eggstravaganza Event ended, you would not have received this Quest to complete, unfortunately.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Here is the pop up

The Egg Master Goal is to Master the Mysterious Egg to 3 Mastery. When you do, you receive 5 Quick Serves. In the screenshot on the top, you do see the Quest Name being the Egg Master so the Quest was working as normal but unfortunately, some may have thought they would receive the Deviled Eggs recipe for 5 Gems.

The Goal to unlock the Deviled Eggs was the Goal name called "Egg Collection". When the Eggstravaganza Event ended, you would not have received this Quest to complete, unfortunately.
    This is not my issue, as I completed the quest and unlocked the deviled eggs. I just happened upon this comment and had to post given the ridiculous of this pop-up. Who in their right mind would pay 5 gems for 5 quick serves??? This is so very misleading! I think that the misled players have earned the right to the recipe or a refund of their gems! Period.
    I'm no longer adding new neighbors. Invitations will be declined.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526