Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Mysterious Eggs Update - 4/7/2015

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbearsecondary View Post
    They changed the goal, you now just have to master the recipe.
    I have mastered the eggs, I still need 3 happy eggs and the deviked eggs are not unlocked. Hmmm...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lynn726 View Post
    I have mastered the eggs, I still need 3 happy eggs and the deviked eggs are not unlocked. Hmmm...
    You just need to get 5 of each egg to complete the goal now. Check your pantry and if you do indeed have 5 Happy, 5 Pretty, 5 Stinky eggs and the recipe is still locked for you, try force closing then going back in. If it's still locked email support@teamlava and ask them to check your game.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Executive Chef
    I already have 10 Happy Eggs and 6 Stinky Eggs but only 2 Pretty Eggs! My game keeps constantly giving me Happy Eggs instead of the only 2 Pretty Eggs that I need, I hate this! Come on TL, be fair. This random drop is getting really annoying.

Fashion Designer
    I need ginger and I just keep getting flowers even after completing the challenge and mastering the recipe. I only have 6 plots and a bunch of times every last plot was growing flowers.

Rhino Keeper
    I was to the point that I needed just one pretty egg to complete the challenge when the goal requirements were decreased. I was happy to be done and was able to store that egg boiler, but I was most happy at the prospect of getting my HERB garden back!! I have nearly 500 flowers in storage, and have struggled to make any recipes that require basil, ginger and vanilla from the time this quest started. Woe is me that the challenge has been completed, but the flowers continue to grow!
    I'm no longer adding new neighbors. Invitations will be declined.

New Resident
    What about the players who put in the time and effort with 30 eggs, 3 of each flower, and working to be around every 3 hours? There aren't many of us - but since you put in clearly attainable goals - only a few made it through - I only know of a handful. What are you doing about those players?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mytwomoms View Post
    What about the players who put in the time and effort with 30 eggs, 3 of each flower, and working to be around every 3 hours? There aren't many of us - but since you put in clearly attainable goals - only a few made it through - I only know of a handful. What are you doing about those players?
    I definitely would have completed this challenge on time, without the help of the decreased goal requirements. While I'm glad that more players will be able to attain the prize, I see where you're coming from here. I do think that my success would have been linked to my time commitment and strategic use of quick serves, and had the goal been easier from the get go, I would not have needed to expend as much of these resources.

Not sure if there's anything they can or will do, but hopefully this will be a learning experience for future goals. I would, however, be very appreciative of having my HERB GARDEN BACK!!!!! I'm done with this challenge, and have no use for more flowers!!!!! Zero!! Zilch!! Nada!!
    I'm no longer adding new neighbors. Invitations will be declined.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mytwomoms View Post
    Very true. I needed one stinky egg to get the recipe. I put the time in.

I am totally sick of the flowers and really want to spend some time on the recipes with garlic, basil, ginger and vanilla rather than the 400+ flowers I have in storage.

Hey S8/TL - BALANCE. Bring some balance back to this game. I need my garden BALANCED.
    Last edited by enaid03; 04-14-15 at 08:34 AM.

Executive Chef
    Thank you TL!! And yes in future goals please leave our gardens alone.
    Main id: squinn1981

Executive Chef
    This game has so many bugs that I needed to force close the game and open again so the game could count the Pretty Eggs that I just received and I need.