Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Mysterious Eggs Update - 4/7/2015

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for posting this. I noticed the graphic changed, but didn't see anything when I opened my game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Well maybe I'll get lucky and one of the first requests will be to give it basil - I have 24 of them with 3 more growing, 0 garlic (though there are 3 growing), 0 vanilla, and only 1 ginger. Nice balancing act there, TL.

My son keeps asking me why we have so much basil and I tell him the truth - that is all Lilly drops us, that is what keeps growing from the watering pot in the garden, and the few recipes we can use it in, we don't have the other ingredients to make it (garlic/ginger for spices) or we use our limited potatoes for dishes other than Pesto lately. *shrugs*
    How much space do you have to hold so many? I go nuts if I have more than 6 basil and I toss them immediately. I just upgraded my shelf to 130. Hadnt ever paid much attention to it until this morning. When I realised I have the parts needed for it, more than I would have anytime soon for expansions.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    How much space do you have to hold so many? I go nuts if I have more than 6 basil and I toss them immediately. I just upgraded my shelf to 130. Hadnt ever paid much attention to it until this morning. When I realised I have the parts needed for it, more than I would have anytime soon for expansions.
    Same as you, fully maxxed on the pantry at 130. But I only keep a few items with high numbers (4-10) due to refresh time (mayo, butter, onions, lobster, mushrooms)....the rest I just get as needed to cook, so the pantry is usually never above 100 now. Since I don't use the street market, if I can't make it, I don't bother holding it - with exception of 1 or 2 of something so that the item can start the refresh process again.

I do hope that whatever goals that get released with this event aren't so outrageous that the lack of street market won't make them impossible. There is NO WAY that I'll allow him to purchase anything from the Street Market and I told him not to even bother clicking on it in fear he'd mistakenly purchase something, like he did with the additional stove. If he was going to buy another stove for gems, couldn't he have accidently clicked on the chateau stove????
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Executive Chef
    Since it does sound like FS2's train(which I never fill),I hope they understand that the only way people can fill the train is by buying from others,since we can't do that here,they need to make sure orders aren't impossible

Fashion Designer
    The quest just popped up and first goal is to buy mystery egg boiler

Yeah, it just popped up for me also. Let the games begin.

Seems the gardening area is part of it. I have a tulip and daisy growing. Each is 30 minutes.
    Last edited by Cuppiecakes209; 04-07-15 at 01:13 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Yellow Daisies just appeared in my garden.

Rhino Keeper
    And you can plant at least 2 new types of seeds, pink tulips and yellow daisies

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deucedeuce22 View Post
    And you can plant at least 2 new types of seeds, pink tulips and yellow daisies

Looks like three different kinds needed for the mysterious egg recipe in the cookbook.

Executive Chef
    Going to really try on this one! I majorly failed the St Patrick's Day goal (only reached halfway) so now I'm all fired up!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast