Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Mysterious Eggs Update - 4/7/2015

Rhino Keeper
    Me too. Have 10 stinky eggs already. I keep getting them... They really stink.

Rhino Keeper

Angry Flowers have hijacked my garden!

Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Be so glad when this is over as these flowers are like weeds that have infested my garden. I wish I could receive weed****er from my neighbors to control this infestation!! Have almost 100 of each flower and don't even care to earn this recipe.
    I could not agree with you more! I have a total of 363 flowers in storage....yet, I don't have any basil, ginger or vanilla!! I think it's really important for these challenges to not completely disrupt other regular functions of game play. It's great that the flowers are stored in their own limitless pantry, but it's really frustrating to have 8 plots exclusively producing flowers for the duration of the event. Since the garden is completely weighted towards flowers, it would have been great for you to throw us a bone by having Lily visit more often....and maybe having her drop multiple herbs with each visit. Fun must outweigh frustration for a game to be worth playing!
    I'm no longer adding new neighbors. Invitations will be declined.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockinkitten View Post
    Am confused about the title of this thread as I don't see anything about a tropical cruise. Why isn't this called the Easter egg event? Since the end prize seems to be an egg recipe, not unlocking a cruise. I'm hoping I've missed something because I really want to unlock something other than just a recipe after this.
    I'm going to ask Kooky to change the title of the thread, as I mentioned this many pages ago as well. I made the thread title and the first post based off of what TL stated in the iTunes Store for the App Update, not knowing that they were going to release a late version of an Easter Update instead. *shrugs*

Who knows when the Spring Decor or the Cruise event they STATED was in the update, will actually happen.

Title changed! (KP)
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-13-15 at 10:17 AM.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Fashion Designer
    Is there any way it can be changed to drop more than one type of egg like we get more than one type of flower in a harvest? I've already got the 10 Stinky Eggs that I need, but it keeps dropping them. I've now got 12 of them when I need 5 more of each of the other two types.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    Is there any way it can be changed to drop more than one type of egg like we get more than one type of flower in a harvest? I've already got the 10 Stinky Eggs that I need, but it keeps dropping them. I've now got 12 of them when I need 5 more of each of the other two types.
    It COULD and it SHOULD, but it probably WON'T. They want you to spend gems to skip the eggs you don't receive right before the event ends, IMO. I'm in the same boat and have pretty much resigned myself to the fate of not fulfilling this goal due to their atrocious drop rate.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Rhino Keeper
    I have plenty of flowers: 66 Purple Crocuses, 58 Yellow Daisies and 34 Pink Tulips.
    I have 5 basil, 2 vanilla. I also have 4 Garlic, 1 Vanilla, 1 Ginger and 1 Daisy growing. Overall pretty good balance between flowers and herbs.
    I have 4 Happy eggs, 9 Pretty eggs and 5 Stinky eggs. There is three more days to go.
    One problem I run into is that I run out of counter space. I guess I'm playing too much. I don't like to have stoves go unused.
    If I have no room to put mysterious Eggs on the counter, I use serving hands or if I run out of those, gems.

There is still 3 more days to go (or whatever the actual exact amount of time)
    I need 1 Pretty, 6 Happy and 5 Stinky Eggs. I am setting alarm 3 hours apart. I am optimistic about my chances of getting eggs I need in time.
    Then again I can go into the game fairly often.

Keep trying! The eggs will drop randomly, so you may end up with more of a certain type. Good luck!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Keep trying! The eggs will drop randomly, so you may end up with more of a certain type. Good luck!
    Why should I keep trying? I've already mastered the Mysterious Egg recipe, the Deviled Egg recipe is laughable in it's rewards, and to be quite frank with you, FrozenTurtle, you've given me NO reason to continue trying. You're telling me 'Good Luck' is a slap in the face as it isn't LUCK that I'll get the eggs, it is TL deciding to drop ONLY what I need, not what they want me to have.

16 Happy Eggs
    12 Stinky Eggs
    3 Pretty Eggs
    ---------------
    31 Eggs total. That should net me the recipe, but it doesn't because you've given the other 7 eggs I need to Happy and Stinky instead of to Pretty.

I've mastered the recipe and continuing to cook it just to get more Happy or Stinky Eggs isn't going to do me any good. Drop me Pretty Eggs so I can complete the goal and then I'll think about continuing the recipe after tonight. As it stands, if the next two times I cook the recipe I don't get Pretty Eggs, I'll stop cooking it. It is wasting space in my kitchen area and on my counters (where I could have food that actually nets me a decent profit) and time on my part, and for nothing gained really.

The least you could do is not be patronizing in your response. Just admit that TL has made what was difficult for some (due to not having many plots or right distribution of flowers to cook it) now impossible for many (due to distribution of egg drop). If we cooked the recipe the required amount of times and got 30 eggs, we should get the recipe - end result. Instead TL decides WHO gets it and who doesn't, no matter how much work and effort we put into it. It is clearly unbalanced but you don't really care, do you?

Rhino Keeper
    I finished the challenge this morning and got the egg recipe. It's nothing special... it never is. So for those of you who don't complete this event you're not missing much at all! Same with all the other events TL do... A whole lotta effort from us for pathetic rewards at the end... And a fab way for the company to make cash from gems by targeting those players who like to have all recipes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Why should I keep trying? I've already mastered the Mysterious Egg recipe, the Deviled Egg recipe is laughable in it's rewards, and to be quite frank with you, FrozenTurtle, you've given me NO reason to continue trying. You're telling me 'Good Luck' is a slap in the face as it isn't LUCK that I'll get the eggs, it is TL deciding to drop ONLY what I need, not what they want me to have
    16 Happy Eggs
    12 Stinky Eggs
    3 Pretty Eggs
    ---------------
    31 Eggs total. That should net me the recipe, but it doesn't because you've given the other 7 eggs I need to Happy and Stinky instead of to Pretty.

I've mastered the recipe and continuing to cook it just to get more Happy or Stinky Eggs isn't going to do me any good. Drop me Pretty Eggs so I can complete the goal and then I'll think about continuing the recipe after tonight. As it stands, if the next two times I cook the recipe I don't get Pretty Eggs, I'll stop cooking it. It is wasting space in my kitchen area and on my counters (where I could have food that actually nets me a decent profit) and time on my part, and for nothing gained really.

The least you could do is not be patronizing in your response. Just admit that TL has made what was difficult for some (due to not having many plots or right distribution of flowers to cook it) now impossible for many (due to distribution of egg drop). If we cooked the recipe the required amount of times and got 30 eggs, we should get the recipe - end result. Instead TL decides WHO gets it and who doesn't, no matter how much work and effort we put into it. It is clearly unbalanced but you don't really care, do you?
    Oh daaaaannnnggggg,the Queen is on a roll-I think I'll sit at a safe distance with a bag of popcorn and watch to see its gonna be "Off with their heads!!"