Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Mysterious Eggs Update - 4/7/2015

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lbudin View Post
    Hey guys,

I have yet to receive ONE Happy Egg. I have 6 pretty eggs and 6 stinky eggs. Is this a problem for anyone else? Am I doing something wrong?
    no, nothing's wrong at all. Your game is working perfectly. I haven't had ourple flowers in two days. So no egg making for me.

Quote Originally Posted by WinnyWoos View Post
    Now you see why I'd like some ginger/vanilla/garlic/basil, lol
    Yes

Rhino Keeper
    I don't have any happy eggs either but have 6 each of the others.

how does the mastery spice work on this dish? if I use it will I get 2 eggs each time I make it or just two times credit for making the dish?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lbudin View Post
    Hey guys,

I have yet to receive ONE Happy Egg. I have 6 pretty eggs and 6 stinky eggs. Is this a problem for anyone else? Am I doing something wrong?
    I have the same imbalance problem. I have 5 pretty eggs, 3 stinky eggs, and 11 happy eggs.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Varinamom View Post
    I don't have any happy eggs either but have 6 each of the others.

how does the mastery spice work on this dish? if I use it will I get 2 eggs each time I make it or just two times credit for making the dish?
    You won't get an additional egg by using the spice.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Executive Chef
    Well im chewing my words now..im over run with punk tulips :P

Executive Chef
    I'm on step 4 and with my luck, I'm not gonna make it. I can only cook 2 or 3 Mysterious Eggs for day. Currently I have 24 Purple Crocus, 20 Yellow Daisy and 1 Pink Tulip.. 2 Pretty Eggs, 3 Happy Eggs and 1 Stinky Egg and I've started the 4 step 2 or 3 days ago.

On St.Patrick event I wasn't able to complete because I was missing 8 Green Spice for the first recipe because that green guy only appeared on my restaurant every 1h (I have more to do instead of visiting my restaurant every hour only for the green guy) but the other 2 recipes I was able to have all 3 stars.

Let's see if this happens again because of that stupid Pink Tulips...

I just need 4 pretty eggs and 2 happy eggs and I'll be done.

Seeing how only 2 days are left, I'll probably not win lol

Anyways... I've mastered it already. Does it really matter if we win the eggs? Do we get a different wall plack or what?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppiecakes209 View Post
    I just need 4 pretty eggs and 2 happy eggs and I'll be done.

Seeing how only 2 days are left, I'll probably not win lol

Anyways... I've mastered it already. Does it really matter if we win the eggs? Do we get a different wall plack or what?
    If you don't get the eggs then you don't get the Deviled Egg recipe, which is the ending goal prize.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

I'm aware the prize since it says in the goal. What is the difference from the eggs we are cooking and the ones we "win"? I see you make them on one of the stoves but is it worth it?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppiecakes209 View Post
    I'm aware the prize since it says in the goal. What is the difference from the eggs we are cooking and the ones we "win"? I see you make them on one of the stoves but is it worth it?
    Until someone gets passed this last goal and posts the Deviled Egg information, we won't know if it was all worth it or not. All we know right now is the ingredients for cooking Deviled Eggs, but not the Income, XP, Timing.....That we have to wait until someone actually unlocks it/learns it.