Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Mysterious Eggs Update - 4/7/2015

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, it was a dig at s8(or TL as my iTunes receipt says) for the changes they made and the addition of facebook to the game.
    All of us use to be able to send quick serves or random gift box - now only facebook users can send quick serves!?
    Non facebook users are only left with the random gift box gift.

I have one facebook user neighbor - they have sent me two gifts in one day, one from their rs2 name
    & one form their facebook name - what's up with that???

And those hands are still on the right side of my screen - remove them!!!!!!

Gem offer only to players that hook into their facebook.

And the new facebook offer popup.

I hate facebook- it wasn't a part of this game - if it had been then I never would have downloaded
    & started this game.

This tactic is unappreciated & in the same vein as the fountain offer in rs - the seed sale here, the
    new expansion of one side in bakery story.

Nightclub Owner
    I thought players linked to fb could request quickserves from other fb players? No?

Executive Chef
    I get quickserves from neighbours and I'm not linked to FB.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Fashion Designer
    I feel like a lot of games ask for Facebook connection so I'm not sure why it's such a big deal. Usually players get reward for connecting accounts and it's possible to unlink account right away. And quick serves available through gifts as well, not just fb gifts

Host(ess)
    Why is there no option to opt out of these theme goals? I'm tired of my plot being filled with these flowers and barely getting any of the ingredients I actually need, like ginger, basil or garlic. I haven't gotten a single vanilla since this whole thing started.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by smials View Post
    Why is there no option to opt out of these theme goals? I'm tired of my plot being filled with these flowers and barely getting any of the ingredients I actually need, like ginger, basil or garlic. I haven't gotten a single vanilla since this whole thing started.
    Since it now is quite apparent that I won't be getting any more purple flowers I suspect my intention of trying to complete this goal has been officially derailed and shot to heck. I am no longer interested in getting flowers and really, really wish I could get some garlic and vanilla instead of those other two flowers I keep getting.

New Resident
    Hey guys,

I have yet to receive ONE Happy Egg. I have 6 pretty eggs and 6 stinky eggs. Is this a problem for anyone else? Am I doing something wrong?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    But why do you want ginger or vanilla if you're trying to complete the goal?
    Tbh, this goal is no longer my main priority since I realized it'll be nearly impossible for me. I have a life and enjoy my sleep way too much to bother with checking into this game every 30 mins for the next 6 days.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Since it now is quite apparent that I won't be getting any more purple flowers I suspect my intention of trying to complete this goal has been officially derailed and shot to heck. I am no longer interested in getting flowers and really, really wish I could get some garlic and vanilla instead of those other two flowers I keep getting.
    Now you see why I'd like some ginger/vanilla/garlic/basil, lol

Fashion Designer
    I think that's okay, I had 1 stinky egg for a while and today I got few.