Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Mysterious Eggs Update - 4/7/2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    TL wants you to spend real money to get more plots, hence why they offered the 4.99 package deal of shovels/seeds, which expires soon. On top of that they want you to spend gems to speed up the dishes, and/or the plots so you can replant the same vanilla, ginger, basil, garlic over and over again.

I may just be able to make it, but it will be tight and I'm very dependent on what the water can tosses out. I have no quick serves left and I think I may have already received 20 gifts today, so it isn't likely I'm going to get more or even enough to bother using it for any of today's cookings.
    Just as i said it i got my tulips iv more eggs cooking now haha!

Nightclub Owner
    P
    Quote Originally Posted by cathycathy1 View Post
    I just did the math on the last goal. We have to collect 30 eggs - 10 each of a specific type. For every batch, which takes 3 hours, I get one random egg. I have less than 7 full days left. This means if everything goes perfect I must get 4 eggs each day, along with getting 5 at least 2 of the days. Of course, this assumes I will get an even spread of the required eggs, not 2 of one type for every one I get of the other 2 types. As of now, I can't even cook these eggs every 3 hours because I don't have enough of the right type of flower every time - this despite the fact that I have 7 garden plots. So, just using the math, I don't see 30 of the right eggs coming out of this.

Unless some of the parameters change, this is an impossible goal to meet. Why bother?
    The parameters change and make the goal not impossible when :
    1. you spend gems to get more plots and so increase your chances of getting the right flower to allow you to cook eggs
    2. you spend gems to speed up the cooking time of the eggs and so increase your chances of getting all the eggs
    3. you spend gems to collect all the outstanding eggs needed to complete the goal in time
    4. you spend gems.

Nightclub Owner
    One will always be rare. For me it's the purple one. I have loads of the others but only get two or three purple ones.

The daisies took awhile for me but now they are showing up.

Quote Originally Posted by cathycathy1 View Post
    I just did the math on the last goal. We have to collect 30 eggs - 10 each of a specific type. For every batch, which takes 3 hours, I get one random egg. I have less than 7 full days left. This means if everything goes perfect I must get 4 eggs each day, along with getting 5 at least 2 of the days. Of course, this assumes I will get an even spread of the required eggs, not 2 of one type for every one I get of the other 2 types. As of now, I can't even cook these eggs every 3 hours because I don't have enough of the right type of flower every time - this despite the fact that I have 7 garden plots. So, just using the math, I don't see 30 of the right eggs coming out of this.

Unless some of the parameters change, this is an impossible goal to meet. Why bother?
    I'm glad that you posted this. I also did the math earlier and it does seem really difficult to be able to complete it within the timeframe without gems. Using quick serves will only help so much as it takes 10 to save 3 hours.

I wonder if the eggs were meant to take three hours to cook, which was the amount of time they took to learn. Usually once you learn a recipe, it takes a shorter amount of time to cook it.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by shelbyforest View Post
    Hi I can't seem to get any Daisy's ...non so far, anyo e have the same problem? without the flowers I can't even begin the event!
    Anyone else have the same problem?
    I think everyone is going to have at least one the flowers that will rare. Mine is the Pink Tulip. I bet my tomorrow I will be getting the pink tulips, but be short on one of the other flowers.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I think everyone is going to have at least one the flowers that will rare. Mine is the Pink Tulip. I bet my tomorrow I will be getting the pink tulips, but be short on one of the other flowers.
    Same here kooky tonne of the others just nit the pink tulips :P

Rhino Keeper
    just saw this update in app store update area a few minutes ago, so i guess i am 1-2 days behind on this and may not be able to complete it all from the looks of it.. it would of been nice to have gotten an in-game popup letting us know to update or perhaps even had game auto update like it had no problems doing during all the game changes!!

from the looks of my many neighbors' restaurants lacking the egg boiler, i don't think i am the only one that was clueless of this game update. doubt it but, i hope we maybe get more time to complete it!

Rhino Keeper
    34 daisies, 3 purple and 0 tulips.....This IS SO MUCH FUN, Thank you TL as you'd never give us anything less. Pffft

I'm having the opposite problem. I have too many of all the flowers. I have like 60 of each right now and I'm not getting any ginger and vanilla.