Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Mysterious Eggs Update - 4/7/2015

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Well maybe I'll get lucky and one of the first requests will be to give it basil - I have 24 of them with 3 more growing, 0 garlic (though there are 3 growing), 0 vanilla, and only 1 ginger. Nice balancing act there, TL.

My son keeps asking me why we have so much basil and I tell him the truth - that is all Lilly drops us, that is what keeps growing from the watering pot in the garden, and the few recipes we can use it in, we don't have the other ingredients to make it (garlic/ginger for spices) or we use our limited potatoes for dishes other than Pesto lately. *shrugs*
    I've been using up the basil in bushetta at the deli station, it only needs bread & tomatoes.

cannot agree any more. I cannot finish 30 eggs either.

Fashion Designer
    The Orthodox Easter is going on this week, this might be why they released it this, but not last week. Or they just couldn't keep up and decided to released it later on 😁
    Also I think that the cruise event won't come before the Easter is over, so it's at least 7 days :<

Flowers

Hi I can't seem to get any Daisy's ...non so far, anyo e have the same problem? without the flowers I can't even begin the event!
    Anyone else have the same problem?

Executive Chef
    I dream to be have a restaurant where every corner has a different them. There's a lot of restaurants designed like that especially is BS and RS. Hopefully my first corner can be a tropical cruise liner theme!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    The Orthodox Easter is going on this week, this might be why they released it this, but not last week. Or they just couldn't keep up and decided to released it later on
    Although I do celebrate Easter this Sunday and initially left my Easter out , I highly doubt that this was S8 thinking. They have been notorious releasing holiday content after the holiday.

Farm Supplier
    I just did the math on the last goal. We have to collect 30 eggs - 10 each of a specific type. For every batch, which takes 3 hours, I get one random egg. I have less than 7 full days left. This means if everything goes perfect I must get 4 eggs each day, along with getting 5 at least 2 of the days. Of course, this assumes I will get an even spread of the required eggs, not 2 of one type for every one I get of the other 2 types. As of now, I can't even cook these eggs every 3 hours because I don't have enough of the right type of flower every time - this despite the fact that I have 7 garden plots. So, just using the math, I don't see 30 of the right eggs coming out of this.

Unless some of the parameters change, this is an impossible goal to meet. Why bother?
    Last edited by cathycathy1; 04-09-15 at 07:57 AM.

Farm Supplier
    It can't be done. Who is coming up with these things?

Executive Chef
    Ahhh come on gimme pink tulips cant cook nothin!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cathycathy1 View Post
    I just did the math on the last goal. We have to collect 30 eggs - 10 each of a specific type. For every batch, which takes 3 hours, I get one random egg. I have less than 7 full days left. This means if everything goes perfect I must get 4 eggs each day, along with getting 5 at least 2 of the days. Of course, this assumes I will get an even spread of the required eggs, not 2 of one type for every one I get of the other 2 types. As of now, I can't even cook these eggs every 3 hours because I don't have enough of the right type of flower every time - this despite the fact that I have 7 garden plots. So, just using the math, I don't see 30 of the right eggs coming out of this.

Unless some of the parameters change, this is an impossible goal to meet. Why bother?
    Quote Originally Posted by maizee0404 View Post
    Ahhh come on gimme pink tulips cant cook nothin!!
    TL wants you to spend real money to get more plots, hence why they offered the 4.99 package deal of shovels/seeds, which expires soon. On top of that they want you to spend gems to speed up the dishes, and/or the plots so you can replant the same vanilla, ginger, basil, garlic over and over again.

I may just be able to make it, but it will be tight and I'm very dependent on what the water can tosses out. I have no quick serves left and I think I may have already received 20 gifts today, so it isn't likely I'm going to get more or even enough to bother using it for any of today's cookings.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast