Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Mysterious Eggs Update - 4/7/2015

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by CindysTNFarm View Post
    I thought it was Quick Serves, not gems. 5 Quick Serves.
    oops meant quick serves! -- (corrected in original post).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

.... IF YOU WANT STILL TO GET REWARD... To me it means to get unlocked goal or no?? Or we all are stupid??? There was nothing about quick servers....

I finished an egg at the exact time it ended and due to the challenge I had no gems or quick serves left. It counted it as me mastering the eggs but didn't give me my last egg to get the deviled eggs. I am really frustrated. I only needed 1 stinky egg and it gave me no egg at all. I really wanted the recipe

It was last time I paid gems for stupid offer of flowers which are now for nothing as the egg boiler. Dunno what to think. I vould buy much better things. If I knew this, I would never do it. I feel realy deceived.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRose22 View Post
    .... IF YOU WANT STILL TO GET REWARD... To me it means to get unlocked goal or no?? Or we all are stupid??? There was nothing about quick servers....
    Yes, you are correct.... when we pay for something (whether it be via gems or quick serves) and are told it will complete the goal, we should get the reward of that goal. Otherwise, what is the point? Regarding quick serves, the message I received when this came up for me (which was just about 2 hours ago) was that I could pay to complete the goal with 5 quick serves (not gems). Since quick serves are free, developers may not think it's a big deal that our goal didn't unlock, but it's still deceptive. I'm puzzled about everyone's reference to paying actual gems, as the message that popped up for me didn't give me an option to pay in gems versus quick serves.

Farm Supplier
    I also got the message with the option to finish the goal if I paid 5 gems. There was very little clarification which led me to think that upon completing the goal, it will unlock the deviled eggs recipe as well as obtain the 5 quick serves. I paid the gems but I don't see the recipe anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by pivolet View Post
    I also got the message with the option to finish the goal if I paid 5 gems. There was very little clarification which led me to think that upon completing the goal, it will unlock the deviled eggs recipe as well as obtain the 5 quick serves. I paid the gems but I don't see the recipe anywhere.
    The message didn't say anything about getting 5 quick serves. Certainly we're not all getting different messages, yet everyone seems to have a different version of what the message said. By nature of "completing the goal," we should get the reward of that goal which was the deviled eggs. That's why people are upset. But I could have sworn the message said that we could PAY 5 QUICK SERVES to complete the goal, not pay 5 gems and not get 5 quick serves. Regardless, we didn't get what we were supposed to.

I don't know what the people who paid quick serves got but I had no quick serves(trying to get last stinky egg) but now have 5 quick serves & no deviled eggs unlocked

Quote Originally Posted by tinman5969 View Post
    I don't know what the people who paid quick serves got but I had no quick serves(trying to get last stinky egg) but now have 5 quick serves & no deviled eggs unlocked
    Interesting. I just want the darn deviled eggs. It's not even showing as an option (locked or unlocked) in the master recipe book. It's just gone. And if they did take gems out of my bank, then it better be fixed because I paid real money for all of my gems. I don't remember how many I had before I clicked that message, so I can't verify if it actually removed gems. I do know the message I saw said it would cost 5 quick serves to complete the goal, so I didn't give it a 2nd thought to spend those.

I feel as if the deviled eggs were just a tease to get us to spend/buy gems/q-serves. The "locked by goal" icon for them has totally disappeared off my game now. I play too many of these games at the moment but I WAS ENJOYING IT - TILL NOW 😢