Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Mysterious Eggs Update - 4/7/2015

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by codyduke24 View Post
    I'm having the opposite problem. I have too many of all the flowers. I have like 60 of each right now and I'm not getting any ginger and vanilla.
    I've not had a vanilla in days, ginger is rare and now since this event, I have 3 basil and 1 garlic.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by codyduke24 View Post
    I'm having the opposite problem. I have too many of all the flowers. I have like 60 of each right now and I'm not getting any ginger and vanilla.
    But why do you want ginger or vanilla if you're trying to complete the goal?

Rhino Keeper
    Advantage - Facebook users.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    But why do you want ginger or vanilla if you're trying to complete the goal?
    I'm still trying to work on other recipes besides the eggs. It's 90 percent eggs now. Not helping the rest of the recipes.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Beecause View Post
    Advantage - Facebook users.
    If there is an advantage it would only be because those people have friends that also are on facebook, and if that's the case, they'd be neighbors in the game as well. I honestly don't see linking the game up to a facebook as any advantage if none of your friends/family play the game. It isn't like they can send you a gift if they don't play, and if they did, they could just send it via the normal neighbor gifting. There's no way to determine which gift they can send, as just like Farm 2, it's a blind gifting with us having no options to choose from. *shrugs*
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quick serves were only available to facebook users

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Beecause View Post
    Quick serves were only available to facebook users
    I don't think that was the case, nor did they ever confirm it. I didn't connect my game to facebook and I still got a quick serve every now and again, just not as frequently as I had been when they made those gifting changes. Then again, I wasn't getting much gifts at all when they made those changes as the whole system seemed to go belly-up.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with Queentina. I am not linked to Facebook and still get quick serves. I have no desire to link my stuff to Facebook. Any of my friends who send me invites to games I totally ignore, plus most of them know not to bother me with that nonsense. I have too many other things to worry about.

Executive Chef
    Sooooooo.....is the cruise event happening soon?any feedback from those in the know would be appreciated,thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Sooooooo.....is the cruise event happening soon?any feedback from those in the know would be appreciated,thank you
    Good question! That's exactly what I came here to find an answer for. I'd hoped we'd get it today but I guess not. I'd at the very least like some new tables, chairs, walls...etc to redecorate for spring.