Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Mysterious Eggs Update - 4/7/2015

Executive Chef
    Yeah. They changed it and made it easier a whole 3 days before the event ended... Woo.... Didn't help much. I've already wasted gems and since they changed the way we gift friends I haven't been receiving ANY quick Serves so I ran out of those very quickly. I need two pretty eggs. This is so frustrating! But really why should I be surprised ?!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm nowhere near completing the goal waste of time

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny2889 View Post
    I've busted my hump at this event, and luckily the recipe unlocked when TL adjusted the event. I desperately need my garden back, but I'm not gonna bite the hand that feeds me. My inventory shows 7.5 hours left on all of my Easter items, so I can wait.

Games are meant to be challenging. If you just needed one of each egg, and they all dropped at the same time, the event would be over in 5 minutes, and people would then complain that it was too easy. If you don't want to be challenged, then just don't do the goals. I get nervous and frustrated and focused when trying to complete a timed goal, but in its fun to try and complete the task at hand.

I'm amazed TL changed so much about one event! Nobody really complained about the cook time too much and they cut that in half!! I play other TL games like FS2, and those goals are wayyyyyy worse. To get the prize at the end, RS2 goals are a cakewalk in comparison!!! I'll just kick back and applaud TL for making this event easier, so more people could succeed, and remember that games are meant to be challenging.
    In one of the earlier constructive feedback posts, someone suggested reducing the cook time . I passed this suggestion on.
    I was really happy for the reduced cook plus the reduction in the amount of eggs.
    I know there was only a few days left when they made the change, but the important thing is that they did, and hopefully will keep this in mind for the next event they do.
    (Thanks to all our Math people that also posted good feedback posts!)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I'm glad for the players who got the new egg recipe due to TL changing the requirements. The only thing I can say is that I was using bought gems to speed up eggs to accomplish the goal cuz TL has not done this is previous events in other games so as a player who buys gems I will be very stingy using them in the future with these events in case they change the requirements part way through cuz I would not have had to use them. Again not complaining just speaking from my point of view. Enjoy the new recipe everyone

Farm Supplier
    I
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny2889 View Post
    I've busted my hump at this event, and luckily the recipe unlocked when TL adjusted the event. I desperately need my garden back, but I'm not gonna bite the hand that feeds me. My inventory shows 7.5 hours left on all of my Easter items, so I can wait.

Games are meant to be challenging. If you just needed one of each egg, and they all dropped at the same time, the event would be over in 5 minutes, and people would then complain that it was too easy. If you don't want to be challenged, then just don't do the goals. I get nervous and frustrated and focused when trying to complete a timed goal, but in its fun to try and complete the task at hand.

I'm amazed TL changed so much about one event! Nobody really complained about the cook time too much and they cut that in half!! I play other TL games like FS2, and those goals are wayyyyyy worse. To get the prize at the end, RS2 goals are a cakewalk in comparison!!! I'll just kick back and applaud TL for making this event easier, so more people could succeed, and remember that games are meant to be challenging.
    There was a whole thread about the cook time being too long, especially combined with needing particular, randomly grown flowers to begin. At one point I had to wait almost 7 hours just to be able to cook an egg because I only had two of one of the types of flowers. I had more than plenty of the other two, just not that one. They had to fix the issue or hardly anyone, without the use of many, many gems (35 per egg) would have completed the quest. My guess is that from a programming standpoint, of all the ways they could have fixed the roadblocks, reducing the cook time and changing it to just mastering the mystery eggs were the easiest to do and most likely to impact the most players. They had to do something, this was a legitimate complaint by the people upset by their ability to reach this goal.

Can I know why I paid 5 gems to get reward as I could not complete eggs last goal??? First of all it was maybe possible for no stop players. Second - question I got after expiring last goal on time -Do you still want to get reward for 5 gems? i clicked yes - do why is that egg recipe still locked by goal? What then I gor for my gems????????????

Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    Yeah. They changed it and made it easier a whole 3 days before the event ended... Woo.... Didn't help much. I've already wasted gems and since they changed the way we gift friends I haven't been receiving ANY quick Serves so I ran out of those very quickly. I need two pretty eggs. This is so frustrating! But really why should I be surprised ?!
    Same here (( - plus I spent 5 more gems to get that reward anyway, but no any reward !!!!!! - plus there are no free gems anymore (((

That food even dissapeared from that egg boiler appliance. A d that appliance no working anymore. Cant believe this ****!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Same here...spent the gems...still locked

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRose22 View Post
    Can I know why I paid 5 gems to get reward as I could not complete eggs last goal??? First of all it was maybe possible for no stop players. Second - question I got after expiring last goal on time -Do you still want to get reward for 5 gems? i clicked yes - do why is that egg recipe still locked by goal? What then I gor for my gems????????????
    I paid the gems to complete the goal too, but the recipe is still locked. Help?