Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Mysterious Eggs Update - 4/7/2015

Fashion Designer
    Not sure what happened but my goal suddenly finished even tho I still needed three more stinky eggs. I got the recipe. I had a total of 17 happy eggs, 13 pretty eggs as well. I am glad to get the counter back for other uses! Does anyone know if we still need the boiler for the upcoming cruise or can it be put away

Thanks for listening to the feedback and changing the requirements. I woke up this morning to a completed goal. Great surprise. Thanks to the Admin for passing on our feedback.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've been waiting for more blue flowers as I only had 2 and then noticed time and ingredients have been reduced. This is awesome news. Thank you TL for listening and taking onboard feedback.

I might actually finish now! Woohoo!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbearsecondary View Post
    They changed the goal, you now just have to master the recipe.
    Ahhhh..... That explains that. It was the right thing to do.

Executive Chef
    Thank you TL,very gracious of you,appreciated!

Rhino Keeper
    What a nice surprise upon logging in! Unexpected and very helpful, thank you TL/S8 for listening and making the changes.

Fashion Designer
    AND they changed the title of the thread from cruise challenge to egg update. Does this mean there will be no cruise?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockinkitten View Post
    AND they changed the title of the thread from cruise challenge to egg update. Does this mean there will be no cruise?
    I asked Kooky to change it for me as all I can do is change my posts, but not thread titles (even those I start). Since the Cruise Event hasn't started yet, and we're not sure when it will, I figured it best to keep this thread separate from it. If/When it does begin, there will be a new thread dedicated to it.

Sorry for the confusion, it is just TL stated the Update in the App Store was what I originally posted in the first post (bolded), and not anything to do with the update/goals we did end up getting, so there was no way for me to know when I originally started the thread that the information I was providing was going to be inaccurate.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Fashion Designer
    Very nice of them to make the change a little positivity for a change. acid also seems to be increasing his visits again. I was almost wondering if the de reader had something to do with the tropical thing and maybe parts would be a reward but glad to see its returned back to normal and I'm still able to get upgrades, albeit a few hammers would sure be nice!

Fashion Designer
    Queen Tina, sorry, I thought a TL person had started the thread. Now I understand!