Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: April 8th 2015

Fashion Designer

Restaurant Update: April 8th 2015

Any guesses for tonight's preview or anything you'd like to see? I still would love to see a big 3x3 or 4x4 outdoor backyard BBQ grill decor!
    Last edited by jandtandn; 04-10-15 at 10:56 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm not sure if I'd want one 4x4 as there is already limited space as it is, and I'm fully expanded, but an outdoor grill would be a nice addition. I used to use the round-blue grill and and just didn't cook on it, since it only has one recipe - hamburger - as a decoration item, but would love to have something like a wood-burning fire pit made of bricks (I think there may have been an appliance similar to that but missed it on my hiatus).

I want more spring themed decoration items in general. I really want to redecorate but have been holding off in the hopes that they'd offer something that I could use and leave my older items in storage. I want to do something different this year.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Executive Chef
    I would like to see an italian theme

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    I would like to see an italian theme
    That would go nicely with the Italia Crate!

Fashion Designer

This is a cute update! I especially like the Adirondack chairs and the mangrove trees. I'm already thinking up ways to use these items in my restaurant with some of last year's content.
    Last edited by jandtandn; 04-07-15 at 02:10 PM.

Gran Gran looks so cute!!! I like the trees.

Fashion Designer
    love the mangroves, also like that we re getting more pet stuff ^^
    Last edited by pieandcream; 04-07-15 at 08:36 PM.

Executive Chef
    i would like a player from key west to explain this to me. do you have cat circuses and lots of roosters down there?

anyway, i like the mangroves! and the chairs. and the wall hangings and tables (those are crabs as the base, right?) are good for nautical themes, which i occasionally do. everything else is not for me.

Executive Chef
    I thought the bases were conch shells?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    I thought the bases were conch shells?
    Yes, I think they are!

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast