Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: April 8th 2015

Quote Originally Posted by pieandcream View Post
    , then i dunno, sorry. but you re not missing anything with these overpriced items >.<. wait till we get prompt to earn gems to install newer version ^^
    Thank you for caring,dear! i just have to wait.But it's annyoing with these confusing adroid/apple updates.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PennyLane1900 View Post
    Thank you for caring,dear! i just have to wait.But it's annyoing with these confusing adroid/apple updates.
    Ios gets updates before Android does each week. It has pretty much always been this way. Sometimes Android gets a "goal" that includes downloading the updated game and you get gems for completing this goal successfully. Usually by Friday the updated version or updates are rolled out for Android players.

no update for me, Do I have to download another bakery story version???
    My current version is Bakery Story: Pastry Shop.

Pls HELP me!!!

Executive Chef
    I think the gem prices are reasonable because the items are very pretty. Need a gem sale now to take advantage of the 10% off!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenKevin View Post
    This so called new version thing is getting ridiculous. .... first we poor droids have to wait to no avail, then theres absolutely nothing new in this supposedly new version, no new design or bots or whatever. So could you please stop that absurdity and offer all players the same update at the same time?
    I couldn't agree more. It seems like a new version once a month.

Farm Supplier
    Is this update a download, if so what's it called...i need to find it in the app store
    Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post

We're on a roll with the updates! The coin grass tiles are amazing! I'm hoping for some oldies but goodies to be brought back like the Stone Spring and the Rose Column and Truffle Chair. As for new stuff...I know everyone is probably sick of fountains, but I would like to see a new one.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by larrralee View Post
    Is this update a download, if so what's it called...i need to find it in the app store
    New Android versions seem to come out toward the end of the week from what I've read. It may not be out for Android yet, so please keep checking. I'm on iOS, so it is already available for me.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by larrralee View Post
    If you're playing on an apple device then make sure you have the latest version of the game. If you have the latest version of the game then the update should appear in your game.

If you are playing on an android device then, as usual, ios gets the update first, then android gets it by Friday usually with an in game prompt to download the newest version of the game.

Rhino Keeper
    All the update threads need to change each week is the date, same comments every single week. I hope everything is for coins, I hope it isn't gem heavy, please make everything for coins, this and that is for too many gems. No joke, go back week to week and see, everyone literally puts the same exact comments up every update.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    All the update threads need to change each week is the date, same comments every single week. I hope everything is for coins, I hope it isn't gem heavy, please make everything for coins, this and that is for too many gems. No joke, go back week to week and see, everyone literally puts the same exact comments up every update.
    There's not a whole lot else to talk about, really, is there? The updates themselves are basically the same: new table, new chair, a new wallpaper or floor when they feel like it, maybe throw in a new counter. A new floor decor or two. Either both the table and chair are for coins or one part is gems, blah blah.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast