Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Da skunks-pie

Banned
    Odd. I have 35 skunku-pies and I don't know where they all came from. I must have gotten them when I was finishing "Sister-sister" goal.

Executive Chef
    I find Ivy's Hut only drops skunkupies for me when I have some in my inventory.
    Before the frog prince event I had none in my inventory and I was having no luck getting them to drop, but due to all the collecting from Ivy's Hut during the last event I got one and then in quick succession I got three more! I need them to craft Boarina so I was very happy I got them. I'm gonna leave them in my inventory for a while and see if I continue to get some from Ivy.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    No, those fortunes definately DON'T cancel out.

For example, the Sticky Fortune, gives you an infinity number of Super-Glue. That's giving a HUGE advantage in making 99 magic Cements... Also the Glimmer-parts-fortune (old-log fortune) gives you a HUGE advantage during the Sinister Sister-goal.

It's my choice to skip this one fortune, because I wanted the next one. Personally, I think the Fortune Tent is worth every gem it costs - I really wish there were more usefull items I could spent my gems on

The issue is that there has been no new fortune in years I loved it for completing the sister sister goal
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    The issue is that there has been no new fortune in years I loved it for completing the sister sister goal
    Was sister sister supposed to be a dead end goal? After I finished Griselda just said something like I'll get back to you later. What a disappointment after all that work.
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Was sister sister supposed to be a dead end goal? After I finished Griselda just said something like I'll get back to you later. What a disappointment after all that work.
    yes.. I do remember all ended with no satisfaction. the Griselda part has not been continued yet.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Yes it does just in case of timed events it's worth waiting til you definitely know that we haven't got an event that week and doing the trade at the weekend. That's how I used to do it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123