Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Da skunks-pie

Rhino Keeper

Da skunks-pie

How do do get these? Needed for a fortune teller quest. Says you might get from a trade with belladonna, but did that and nothin. Never seen one. Can anybody help me out on where to find these!

Sorry, I mean skunku-pie
    Last edited by bozotc19; 04-06-15 at 09:10 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    The key word there is "might".

Nightclub Owner
    Trade, trade, trade... until you get one. It is a very rare drop.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Keep doing the Trade with Belladonna. It may take several tries. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, that's ging to burn a lot of supplies

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bozotc19 View Post
    How do do get these? Needed for a fortune teller quest. Says you might get from a trade with belladonna, but did that and nothin. Never seen one. Can anybody help me out on where to find these!

Sorry, I mean skunku-pie
    Lol, I've been playing for a year and haven't seen one either...When I got to that fortune, I just skipped it. Still trying to get the pie, though!
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Nightclub Owner
    Trade a lot, the "Send Belladonna Plants" trade also has a chance for a drop.

It is a very rare drop, so it can take a while. I have made dozens of trade (both), and I have a nice pile pf pies now (13)
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 04-07-15 at 01:49 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I've been stuck on this fortune for months, trading every rat-tail I got, and never got the pie. Eventually, I skipped it for 5 gems, for I needed to get to the Glimmer-parts fortune (Sinister Sister).

Executive Chef
    Wow...Kind of seems like the bonuses the tent offers are much less appealing when you figure how many resources it takes to do the Belladonna trade, over and over again. I've never done the Belladonna trade even once because rat tails are FAR too valuable to waste them that way. I'll do it only when a goal requires me too.

I'm glad to see the cost to skip the skunkupie is only 5 gems. Like, the 5 gems it gives you as the second fortune. Those fortunes definitely cancel out. I also notice that one fortune gives you 10 glimmerdusts and a subsequent one requires 10 glimmerdusts. For as many gems as the tent costs, personally I don't feel that it's fair that the fortunes should ever cancel each other out... They should all be bonuses.
    Last edited by readysetgo888; 04-07-15 at 03:23 PM.

Executive Chef
    No, those fortunes definately DON'T cancel out.

For example, the Sticky Fortune, gives you an infinity number of Super-Glue. That's giving a HUGE advantage in making 99 magic Cements... Also the Glimmer-parts-fortune (old-log fortune) gives you a HUGE advantage during the Sinister Sister-goal.

It's my choice to skip this one fortune, because I wanted the next one. Personally, I think the Fortune Tent is worth every gem it costs - I really wish there were more usefull items I could spent my gems on

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast