View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
425. You may not vote on this poll
  • Herb garden

131 30.82%
  • A gem dropping dragon

242 56.94%
  • More tree designs

53 12.47%
  • Drops for Wedding Carriage

116 27.29%
  • 5. A Griffin

136 32.00%
  • Deep wooden mine

152 35.76%
  • City/Town Hall

153 36.00%
  • Gift mermaid scales

75 17.65%
  • Paths you can put items on

154 36.24%
  • Plots to create a meandering river

171 40.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Poll & Suggestions - April 2015

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, sounds awesome!
    Maybe we ll have guests from overseas?! How about Indian Persian or Chinese characters))) new animals like elephant, snake or camel?
    I guess im just dying for something exotic in the game

Farm Supplier
    I also love the idea of a seaport, and further expansions.

But I think serious consideration should be given to the needs of players who have reached Level 50. I started playing Castle Story just one year ago. I've reached Level 50, have just finished the Sister Sister quest, have upgraded most buildings, and have a few expansions to go - then what?! While I've played a few of the other games, CS is the only one that requires some thought and has held my attention, the other games are really boring in comparison.

So please, please, please brighten up the game for players who've been around a while. Give us something to work towards. Surely we're worth it!

Farm Supplier
    Would also like to add that it would be nice to listen to MY music when playing CS. I play on an iPad and, for some reason, my music cuts out whenever I am playing the game, this is very frustrating.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by larisata View Post
    Next easter I would like to have an easter egg hunt as a community event. Here's how it could work.
    We have to make a (small 1 x1) basket (wheat, wool, glimmerdust), fill it with chocolate easter eggs (chocolate, milk, sugar), wrapped in colourful silver foil ( silver, various coloured dyes) and place or hide it in our kingdoms. When we tap on it it drops easter eggs that are tallied like the tulips and candy corn were.
    When other people visit our kingdom they have to find it (look for the bouncing easter egg over the top of it) and tap on it and it drops easter eggs for them (like the hearts but one per kingdom with no limit on the amount of kingdoms you can visit and collect from).
    At the end of the event the basket drops energy (because chocolate is an energy booster).
    We can also continue to make more eggs in the kitchens.
    Easter eggs could also drop from chickens and from visiting the characters houses.
    There could be a new adventure in the castle to search the forest for easter eggs.
    Prizes would be useful like a pet rabbit that drops fur and carrots and/or a pretty wishing well that drops silver and gold (like throwing a coin in but reversed).
    Awesome ideas!!! TL should hire you as a consultant

Executive Chef
    1. Herb garden... Sure, if it's no bigger than 2x2 and also means there'd be a new recipe to use some Fellora Plants with them, lol.
    2. A gem dropping dragon... We kinda have this already. The orange dragon has randomly dropped gems for me. Instead, I'd rather see this idea combined with #3 as a new gem/jewel-encrusted tree that sparkles! (OMG, did I just suggest ANIMATION when it's becoming apparent that we'll never see that again?!? lol) and drops 1 gem every day or 2 (I'd be happy with even once/week). To be honest, that's what I thought the New Year's tree was gonna be that was hinted we were getting but never did, lol. Better yet, activate the golden obelisk to drop 'em & more people might bring that monstrosity out of storage, lol.
    3. More tree designs... Would have liked to see some of the FTW trees in CS, but we didn't, so ... Well, whatever. Lol
    4. Drops for Wedding Carriage... Not so interested, still got a bitter taste. :/
    As it is, I think I'd only bring it out of storage if it was just simply like a regular carriage and had no floaty over it at all.
    5. A griffin... YES!, as well as a PEACOCK (drops pretty feathers! Dangit, FTW!!! lol) and CENTAURRRRRRRRRR (walks around and/or gives new weaponry like bows & arrows!)! Horses that drop 2-3 bags of fertilizer every couple hours would be nice, too.
    6. Deep Wooden Mine... I remember suggesting an industrialized sawmill over a year ago, which would drop wood, sap, living wood like the regular sawmill but also wooden & fancy beams and maybe simple & super glues. It would be useful for lower level players. Now, not so much.
    7. City/Town Hall... More trade tickets and expansion permits? On one hand, I say YES!!! On the other hand, I think: if those are *too* easy to get, why would we want to do trades??
    8. Gift mermaid scales... Lower level players could use that but personally, I'd rather see the option to send a gem to 3 of my neighbors, like a lot of other TL/S8 games.
    9. Paths you can put items on... Sure, might come in handy sometimes (party! lol) but if given the option, I'd prefer to have the ability to *rotate* some of the paths I already have.
    10. Plots to create a meandering river... Yes, that'd be cool, especially if it lead to the coveted seaport and pirate ship that we all want, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by larisata View Post
    Next easter I would like to have an easter egg hunt as a community event. Here's how it could work. .... (Edit)
    LUV your ideas!!
    I'd like to see an event like the one we had last year for St. Pat's. Searching for those lucky charms was sort of like an Easter egg hunt. Turning them into choppable rainbow pots via the workshop was FUN! I truly thought we'd finally have a fun use for regular or golden eggs this past Easter, like maybe combining them with dyes and wheat to craft choppable Easter baskets.
    Maybe next year, TL/S8?
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 04-07-15 at 08:15 AM. Reason: Typo

Executive Chef
    Deep wooden mine, as we always have plenty of stones, but not enough wood, especially rare wood drops like living wood.

Executive Chef
    Thinking they should add pooh drops to the sheds ,, I remember working on a farm lots of pooh in sheds to scoop up

Rhino Keeper
    Any item that leads to story goals would be fine by me. I do like the idea of the herb garden, if we can use the herbs in reciepes. I am not fully expanded but additional achievable expansions would be welcomed. I love the port idea. A treasure hunt would be fun too. I love animals so I also voted for the griffin.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Definitely a deep mine-style source for wood!

And I reeeeaaallly want a better source of water than filling up buckets from a well or pond!!

All I do is chop down trees and fill buckets of water - my kingdom really needs to move ahead with the times!!

Oh and holiday updates would be nice......

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast