View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
425. You may not vote on this poll
  • Herb garden

131 30.82%
  • A gem dropping dragon

242 56.94%
  • More tree designs

53 12.47%
  • Drops for Wedding Carriage

116 27.29%
  • 5. A Griffin

136 32.00%
  • Deep wooden mine

152 35.76%
  • City/Town Hall

153 36.00%
  • Gift mermaid scales

75 17.65%
  • Paths you can put items on

154 36.24%
  • Plots to create a meandering river

171 40.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Castle Poll & Suggestions - April 2015

Executive Chef
    I want to be able to grow grapes. I want a vineyard! To make the best "jam" in the entire kingdom!

New Resident
    For the level-50 players who have lots of coins it would be nice to have something like the christmas trees a second time in summer, so we could exchange some coins for small presents (and occasionally bigger ones). We collect coins all the time from buildings but don't have any use for them .... Please.

Rhino Keeper
    Make the wedding carriage drop something useful like petals and piles of seeds. Both are often tossed/thrown at weddings, so it would work.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by JennJu24 View Post
    I'm kinda new to this game and so far I love it! I fin it's very addictive however; I'm very impatient lol. I can't figure why it takes so many deeds to get an expansion permit! I have spent over $100.00 since starting this game bc it takes forever to level up or get lives so I can farm! I also don't understand how I am given a weeks notice to meet a quest that ends on the 25th of May? I didn't even get a chance to earn the horse or build up the summer gazebo. It's kinda frustrating to me! I'm mostly frustrated with the insane amount of trade tickets for an expansion permit! That's what make me not play as much. I love to expand the kingdom but at the rate of 99 trade tickets I'm not gonna reach it lol. Just some insight.
    An expansion permit only costs 30 trade tickets, which is definitely a lot. I think the Tinker Camp costs 99 trade tickets, and that's worth it if you haven't gotten it because it's like a third workshop/potion shop. But you really don't need to expand that quickly, you don't get anything for being fully expanded and it's not even that important since at a lower level you have fewer buildings and need less space anyway. Your priority should be getting through any main goals in your book (Sabina, Thurston) and expanding to the next plots with stuff on them. It looks like you should be expanding to the Forgotten Roost and the Troll Cave, so you don't even need expansion tickets for either of those. You just need to get through Thurston and Sabina's quests (there are threads about them on this forum).

This game really does take time. Like, It's meant to take you a year or two to get through the main goals, and I've been playing since 2013 and I'm not fully expanded yet. Expanding shouldn't even be your priority. That's where the real goals and fun stuff are. You will eventually get to a high enough level where you can participate in all the short-term goals, like the horse. And there will be totally different but lovely short term prizes available when you get there. But the fun of being a lower level player is you're still in the main quest line and you get to work on the really big plot points like adding characters to your kingdom and gaining all of the resource/workshop buildings.

Personally, I don't think it's worth spending money on energy, speeding things up, or most gem items. If you want to spend money, buying wizarding schools to give you energy regularly is a good idea.
    Last edited by brenstal; 06-01-15 at 01:36 AM.

Executive Chef
    I would like to see the castle garden animated. It's kind of sad looking compared to greselda fountain.

New Resident
    yes droping tickets would be a great idea as it takes for ever to ern them in a craft building

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    I want to be able to grow grapes. I want a vineyard! To make the best "jam" in the entire kingdom!
    Agree Not only jam, we can make wine, and then add cheese to the kitchen, and serve cheese and wine at the tavern
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Looks like I'm getting what I wished for. I have an estate vineyard where I can craft wines to rival the local equivalent of Bur***dy.

Farm Supplier
    I really appreciate that TL has been listening to the suggestions people are making and actually bringing some of them to life! I'm enjoying the vineyard event so far. Next we need a harbor!

Executive Chef
    A harbor would be nice. I'm sure my wine will be so popular there will be an overseas demand for it and I need a convenient port to ship my goods.