View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
425. You may not vote on this poll
  • Herb garden

131 30.82%
  • A gem dropping dragon

242 56.94%
  • More tree designs

53 12.47%
  • Drops for Wedding Carriage

116 27.29%
  • 5. A Griffin

136 32.00%
  • Deep wooden mine

152 35.76%
  • City/Town Hall

153 36.00%
  • Gift mermaid scales

75 17.65%
  • Paths you can put items on

154 36.24%
  • Plots to create a meandering river

171 40.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Poll & Suggestions - April 2015

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle Poll & Suggestions - April 2015

Castle: Poll and Suggestions

I'd like to thank you all so much for the excellent posts and ideas in the last suggestion thread. I'll be able to use some of the other ideas that didn't make it to this poll next time.

Vote for the items you'd like to see in your kingdom. You can vote for multiple items but you can only vote once.

Is there an item or building or decoration you would like to see added? Please post your suggestions here and if you see a suggestion that someone else has made, adding your support increase its chance of being in the next poll.

Additional Context for the Poll items:

1 - variety of herbs so I could create a herb garden. They could be used in the kitchen and in potions.
    3 - for instance in cool, bluish green like the trees in the wild forest. I would like the Aspen, the Acer and the Lovepuff tree in different shades of deep, fresh, cool green, and perhaps a light blue or dusty purple Willow?
    5 - A Griffin in the kingdom. It could drop fur, eggs and griffin feathers for a new trade/exchange.
    6 - A wood version of the deep mine, dropping wood, living wood
    7 - City/Town Hall building that drop coins, trade tickets and rarely expansion permits.
    9 - Paths you can put items on so they don't take up a space by themselves, but allow you to place them under buildings or decorations (for example, having the carriage on the road)

Link to December 2014 poll
    Previous Suggestion thread
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-06-15 at 04:27 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    A townhall should drop more then coins. BTW, very deco oriented poll this time. But rivres, or something that could emulate a moat would be top class as deco.. Also add RP as it is a defensive items.

LOL, first (ahem second) post

someones gotta go first! SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-06-15 at 04:37 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    less boars, dear god less boars. There are no words to express how much I -despise- the boards, so much it makes me not want to harvest any crops. Could we please get a monster repellent (and a monster attractant when we so desire). I would also like to be able to tun off te monster battle music while keeping the regular music. I very much enjoy the normal music, but I do -not- like the battle music.

As for the suggestions in the poll, I like the idea of being able to put items on paths. That is an amazing idea. I like paths, but don't use them because I can't afford to give up the space. A river also sounds nice, would we be able to fish in it?

Executive Chef
    The wood equivalent of a deep mine sounds amazing! Also, a building that occasionally drops trade tickets or expansion permits would be fantastic.

I totally agree with a previous suggestion about less dire boars. I hate hate hate them as well and I am also afraid to harvest crops or do pretty much anything. I think it's ridiculously unfair that the spawn rate on boars (which, as far as I can tell, are the only monster that give back less energy then you used to beat it) is so much higher than the other monsters. Either boars should spawn less, or they should not steal so much energy.

How about a goal reward that drops random crops and cooked items, occasionally feasts? I don't know if this is what the pergola does and so we won't see a non-gem version, but maybe it could be more crop oriented.

I love coin items that also occasionally drop something useful. Also, another trade and/or item like sir Pig that gives a nice random surprise.

More permanent goals that continue the story line!!! This is most important. I love CS and don't ever want to run out of goals. The first priority should be finishing that missing locket plot that just ends after stealing a bunch of resources and giving no reward. Maybe you could finish it with a lost and found building as a reward? That might be really cool. You could trade in random items and receive back random items instead. Like the exchange, but for single items at a time. Or, just a lost and found building that occasionally drops a totally random item. That would be an awesome way to end that storyline.

Rhino Keeper
    How about enabling market so that we could put stuff on sale and buy items from other users, for coins or even for gems if so desired.

Executive Chef
    Several nice ideas!

1.Herb garden. Ivy, Belladonna and Greselda likes plants, and so do I, lol!
    2. A gem dropping dragon. Who wouldn't love a dragon who gives you gems?? Please make it a big black, flame breathing one...
    3. More tree designs. Not so interested.
    4. Drops for Wedding Carriage. Those would have to be some amazing drops indeed, to get that carriage out from my storage...
    5. A griffin. Yes, please! Griffins are cool.
    6. Deep Wooden Mine. That would certainly come in handy when crafting. Sap and living wood can sometimes be major bottle necks...
    7. City/Town Hall. More trade tickets and expansion permits? Yes, thank you!!
    8. Gift mermaid scales. I guess that would be great when you are in the beginning of the game.
    9. Paths you can put items on. Not so interested.
    10. Plots to create a meandering river. Would be nice, if we get some More Space!
    Last edited by AnniePMH; 04-06-15 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Typo...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Would love to see a mystery-trade: put in a big amount resources to get a mystery egg for a dragon-like-creature.
    UR: diamond 3- angel 4- dark angel 1-unicorn 2- gold 1- infinity 2- helios 2- mercury 9- crusader 5 - quetzal 5- icecrown 1 - icicle 1 - Snowangel 2
    favorites: LE like easter and snowman
    45 stored....to long list.

Rhino Keeper
    My only suggestion would be that the "Deep wooden mine" not by named "Deep wooden mine." One does not mine for wood. Call it a Lumber Camp or something, but not a mine. And since the Deep Mine drops more variety than the Sparkling Mine, the Lumber Camp should drop additional items beyond the Sawmill drops. Maybe add mushrooms and glimmerdust to the usual wood, sap, living wood drops of the sawmill.

Rhino Keeper
    I voted for the town hall, as the trade tickets and expansion permits are a tempting option. But if I could vote for 3, the "paths that don't take room" and the gem dropping dragon would get my vote as well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe111 View Post
    I voted for the town hall, as the trade tickets and expansion permits are a tempting option. But if I could vote for 3, the "paths that don't take room" and the gem dropping dragon would get my vote as well.
    It is a multiple choice vote. Only once though, sorry...lol
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast